Lost, May 29; Season Finale

dravot

First Post
Awesome!

They left Jin's ending vague - he could still be alive. I certainly hope so.

Considering that we know who the O6 are, getting the 6 together at the same time, and how they would escape... they did a good job.

Oh, and my original prediction about the man in the coffin was correct. :cool:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Of course, the question is, when is the next Season? Starting from 2008 w/ flashbacks? Or the other way around?

THAT'S who was in the coffin? What, was there some bizzare incredible shrinking people epidemic? Totally bogus. That was a CHILD'S-size coffin. I call pasture pies on that one - because I'd have called it correctly but for that.

Other than that it was great. :)

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch it, because the local station lost it's signal a couple of days ago, and hasn't been on the air... figures it would be now...

dravot

First Post
Man in the Funny Hat said:
THAT'S who was in the coffin? What, was there some bizzare incredible shrinking people epidemic? Totally bogus. That was a CHILD'S-size coffin. I call pasture pies on that one - because I'd have called it correctly but for that.

Other than that it was great. :)

It was? It seemed like a standard size coffin to me.

According to the news this morning, they filmed 3 alt endings. 1 with Locke, 1 w/ Sawyer and 1 w/Desmond in the coffin. Just in case it leaked.

Bastion

Last edited:

Darkwolf71

First Post
Woo!
Locke-in-the-box, Locke-in-the-box! I was right!!!
*strips naked and dances madly about the thread.

Ahem... sorry, but I've been wanting that man to DIE since midway through season 1. This was only reinforced last night because the fool actually thought that
Ben would ACTUALLY sacrifice himself to do ANYTHING. (In case you missed it in the last scene Ben clearly states that We have to take him back with us.) He knew he'd be able to get back to the island all along.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Does the name Jeremy Bentham mean anything to anyone? If it is a reference then I did not get it.

I think Ben had Nadia killed. I wonder if he had Locke killed. He reminds me of some GMs I've had - kill the whole party out of spite if they get out of line.

I wonder if the scene with Sun and Widmore was really filmed in London.

The Grumpy Celt said:
Does the name Jeremy Bentham mean anything to anyone? If it is a reference then I did not get it.

A quick ref to wikipedia shows he was also a philosopher (like the real Locke)and an advocate of utilitarianism, and welfarism.

Remove ads