Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

KriticalFailure

First Post
Krit sits there in complete confusion, trying to guage the conversation by the expressions of the tiny kobold, But they seem to switch so fast from fear and anger that he has no idea what is happening. So, he occupies himself by twirling an arrowing between his fingers as he continued to listen, trying to catch anything he might understand.

thegreyman

First Post
All of the other kobolds look back and forth at one another. The thought that anyone would ask their opinion is clearly not something they are used to. None of them seem eager to speak up, especially when Ppklik gives all of them a withering glare.

However, that doesn't include Mmlsis. Separated from the kobold group, and given a slightly different perspective, she leaps up and yells out, "I no longer want to be like this! We listen to them! They have new way of life! I is new leader of clan!" So saying, she begins stalking over the ground towards Ppklik who is now on her feet as well.

"You is nothing!" Ppklik hisses back. "You dies for challenging me!"

LogicsFate

First Post
O my, this might be bad Elise say in common, She rushes to get in between the two combatants. Slipping back into the hissing tounge. No one dies today. We are not done talking!

thegreyman

First Post
Both of the female kobolds circle around Elise, hissing and spitting. This seems to be the first thing that really interests the rest of the tribe, as they all look to be very attentive.

"You want to make kobolds better? They not be better as long as she is top female." Mmlsis says. "You let me be dominant female, we change and I tells you what you wants."

"You?!?!" Ppklik sneers back "You is weakest female! I happy to kills you, just like should have happened long time ago! You is blood traitor if you deals with humans! They just kills you when they done."

Dargon

First Post
Ces gets his weapons up making ready to fight and looks threatening. "Elise do they know anything at all about the mithril or should we clear out before this get messy."

LogicsFate

First Post
They both know something, maybe everything, maybe nothing. Maybe I could ask the others but I can't just leave them like this, It's kinda my fault. Elise grimaces along with her confession.

You is blood traitor if you deals with humans! They just kills you when they done."

NO ONE DIES TODAY! Elise roars in Draconic. Mmlsis stop this, Ppklik back off!

thegreyman

First Post
Surprisingly, both of the females back down, although there is much spitting and cursing still from Ppklik. The rest of the kobolds cower down at the sudden outburst from Elise, although they still seem interested in the proceedings.

LogicsFate

First Post
No one dies today, now I'm at a lost of what to say next. Elise says for the benefit of the others. She takes a moment to composer herself before continueing

LogicsFate

First Post
Seeing no one trying to interrupt her, eh. Okay then. In Draconic Okay then. Allright, er, Now I think we need to talk about this. Turning to Ppklik and the rest of the clan. I understand you have, reservation about trusting humans, and you're right to have them. Not every human is the same. Not all of us...

And not all Kobolds are the same, you don't have to live at the beck of a head female, and a head... male.
Elises' eyes go wide, and she whirls around to face Mmlsis.

What happened to the other males?

Remove ads