Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

thegreyman

First Post
The party continues on the trail following the tracks left by the wagons. The very last made tracks are hard to follow, as there are many other wagon tracks here from previous travels on the road. However, there are no side trails that lead off, so the direction the wagons had traveled seems obvious. There are a few places that it would be easier to climb the cliffs, but none that are possible for wagons or carts.

After walking for several more hours (making it early to late afternoon), the party comes upon a fork in the path. Both appear to be easily negotiable by the wagons, although the left hand path travels deeper into the mountains, while the right hand path seems to turn away from the more rugged areas.

The trail is currently cutting through steep hills, which are easily climbable to everyone, if the people below don't mind some small stones. The area around also has some small scrub trees barely surviving in the harsh environment.

Dargon

First Post
Ces scratch his head. "I have no clue really as to what way they might have gone. We could try one way and se if it leads us any clues and the backtrack to the other if it doesn’t. The question is just how much time we will lose this way?"

Ooc: what road follows the route to the mines if this is still on the original caravan track?

Dargon

First Post
"No I Can’t follow them, I lost them back there" Ces point to were we came from. "I have simply been looking for tracks leading off the road. We could split up, that way we would make the search faster but truth is that we don’t know how far the right set of tracks leads. The left is heading towards the mine. I believe we will have the best chance heading right but I think it would be easier to clear up the path to the mine and rule that way out first. "

thegreyman

First Post
The party turns and heads up the left hand path towards where the mine is located. They travel for the rest of the day, and for most of the next before they begin to see in the distance smoke from chimney fires. If your map is accurate, this would be the small village of Nar's Hold, which services the mine and is the closest bit of civilization.

The route in this area is starting to get more mountainous and you can see some true mountains only a few miles away stretching up to the clouds. The village would be at the head of the next valley, before the trail goes straight into the mountains.

What are your new plans?

ooc: Since it would have been another day of travel, everyone heals 1 HP and 1 ability damage and refreshes spells.

LogicsFate

First Post
We, well at least Elise will approuch the town. We probly should get a feel for the town before we start asking questions.

Last edited:

Dargon

First Post
Ces too follows. "So true. But what we want to learn is if any wagons have headed this way coming from this road and heading past the mine. And if there have been any new faces around who might have been scouting the route? Anything else, you can think off?"

OoC: My new job has been a bit more taxing then expected. I might be a bit longer between my post until I get a bit more familiar with it but I will try to check in once a day

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases