• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: I can describe it for you... lets see, I am directly behind one of the sentries and Bozzago and Cethyn are behind the other while Git-Git is moving to flank the one I'm at... yep, looks right :)

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Nice try, but the sentries are enlarged by this point so getting flank is going to take longer than that. Also, the remaining sentries are also enlarged, and moving to flank you. The 2 casters that cast all the enlarge spells are now proceeding to pepper the party with various nasty spells. :)

Getting back to the actual scene, I think Cethyn might be able to see one of the sentries, but I need to see what I rolled for their perception checks before I can update actions and locations.

sunshadow21

Explorer
While no one in the party can as yet see anyone, Cethyn does definitely pick up just a little bit of noise from the the area of the wall just north of the clear path.

[sblock=Combat]
Combatants posted in INIT order.

Code:
[U]Character      AC/FF/T   HP   InHand/Condition[/U]
Git Git          13/10/13    7   crossbow/none
Gregori         18/13/15   11   longbow/none
M1               ??           ??    ??
??                ??           ??    ??
R                 ??           ??    ??
Ad                ??           ??    ??
Bozzago        16/13/13  10   shortbow/none
Cethyn         17/14/13    9   longbow/none
??                ??           ??    ??
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 3:
Git Git - stealthy move and perception
Gregori - wait for signal
M1 - light torch setup in the middle of the stableyard, move to take cover behind wall corner
??
R -
Ad - light torch setup by stable, move to get cover at wall corner
Bozzago -
Cethyn - stealthy move and perception
??
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Approach to old Johnson Estate3.JPG
    Approach to old Johnson Estate3.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
The entire party can see two figures light preset torches in the yard as they move to defensive positions along the walls on the far side of the stable yard. One is hiding just behind the corner of the wall fragment by the stable, and the other moves to get cover from the inner corner of the other wall fragment on the north side of the yard.

galahad0430

First Post
Gregori will move West ten feet deep in the treeline to the point where the treeline is closest to the wall on the southside of the building, then he will move to the edge of the treeline.
That looks to be about 160' movement and will put me south of the barn just 20' from the wall.
I whisper to Bazzago my intention and let Cethyn know as I pass him. Maybe we should all go this way as it puts us at the closest point without revealing ourselves?

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Remember the light gray is rubble and difficult terrain that can be seen over. Only the dark gray is still standing walls.

Edit: Also, unless you have a movement of 40, you can only move up to 120' per round, anything more than 60' needs to be in a relatively straight line.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads