[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

galahad0430

First Post
Well done sunshadow!! Had a good time, despite dying :) (and don't feel bad about that, as I said before, if there is no risk of death, how can we be considered heroes). I would also like to say thank you to the rest of the party as they were an enjoyable group to game with. I look forward to further adventures:)

Oh, and almost forgot, Thanks to HolyMan for his timely help in spots too :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'll just go with the full share of gold, if allowed.

Sure that is allowed I saw you got a new mw longbow. Hope that helps in the future. EDIT: wait you didn't take the healing potion :confused: after what happen in this game??

Well done sunshadow!! Had a good time, despite dying :) (and don't feel bad about that, as I said before, if there is no risk of death, how can we be considered heroes). I would also like to say thank you to the rest of the party as they were an enjoyable group to game with. I look forward to further adventures:)

Oh, and almost forgot, Thanks to HolyMan for his timely help in spots too :)

Your welcome when your new character is ready let me know in the social group, and I'll give 'em a look over.

Just need @Bertious and @Vistarius to chime in if they want to "buy" anything out of the loot pile, and we will be good to close this.

HM

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
I am going to give Git Git and Cethyn each 922 + a healing potion and put the rest in the Mystic Pearl. If Cethyn wants to keep the longbow, he can just subtract the price for it from the 922; as a regular mundane item, it doesn't get put into the mystic pearl anyway.

Remove ads