[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

sunshadow21

Explorer
Here is the layout of the stable, the north section of the east wall looks like it may have held a door at some point, but it is now just an open space. There is a small regular sized opening for a door halfway along the west wall, and the east portion of the north wall is horse stalls with an opening on the top half that give the horse some fresh air and access to the feeding troughs on the sides of the stalls. The doors in all of the openings are long gone; apparently, while someone has saw fit to maintain the building, they haven't seen a need for doors in it's current use as a temporary shelter.

Attachments

• stable layout.JPG
    stable layout.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Thoughts flitted through Gregori's semi-conscious mind. How could he have been so stupid to concentrate all of his attention on the charging bandit leader and dodge into the other bandit's blade? He could feel the cold spreading from his wound and knew it was mortal. He hoped his new companions would not take any foolish risks trying to get to him and hoped they would prevail against the bandits after he had let them down. As consciouness finally left him his final thought was a fervent hope that his companions would be able to return his family sword to his brother......

sunshadow21

Explorer
While Cethyn and his assailant continue to exchange swings, Git Git moves toward Cethyn with one of the swordsman tailing him, taunting him; the archer drops back down into the little depression up on his litttle platform and pulls the camouflaged tarp back over him. The ranger is starting to look extremely bored as he continues to taunt you mercilessly.

TOP OF THE ROUND
Actions please; we may be able to largely wrap this up this round if things go as I think they will.

Last edited:

Mahorfeus

First Post
Bozzago will drop his shortbow, before drawing his Aldori dueling sword as a move action. Waiting patiently, he will ready an attack action to hit any opponent that comes near him with a two-handed swing, so as to get the most out of his weapon.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: here we go :) Good luck guys, I will stay until the end for spiritual support :) My ghost attempts to distract the leader :)

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Ouch on the stab roll; if I recall from a previous thread about dying, I think you might still be able to apply time gp and xp to your new character. HM would have a better idea of how that eventually got resolved.

Vistarius

First Post
Man, sorry about that Gregori. I'm getting overwhelmed with a combination of school and work and I'm starting to question my ability to be able to post. I don't want to let everyone down though, I'm just struggling for balance. I think I may have t odrop, which sucks...but I dunno what else to do.

sunshadow21

Explorer
We are almost done with the adventure; I am going to assume you continue to Cethyn and cast enlarge, at which point, all visible opponents flee, with the ranger continuing to taunt you as he does so. The party is left with an empty courtyard and an archer that is showing no interest in doing anything other than waiting until you are gone to come down from his secure perch.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I am just going to wrap this scene up since all that remains is a few loose ends and Gregori and Git Git having problems preventing them to be effective. You enter the stable where one last opponent is standing with a wand to the wagons threatening to fireball the wagon; you can take him prisoner or kill him, your choice, neither is hard to do, the wand ends up being a wand of cure light wounds. Either way I am going to assume you take all of his toys. The horse is in one of the stalls and very nervous, but the apples calm him down enough for you to handle him. Unless you take special measures against the archer, he leaves you alone when you head back to town with the wagon, your friend's body, and possibly a prisoner.

[sblock=Rewards]Experience -
Wagon Recovery CR 3: 800XP / 4 players = 200 xp each

Treasure
-
[FONT=&quot]Masterwork Studded Leather, Masterwork Light Crossbow, Shortsword, Wand of Cure Light Wounds (5 charges), Potion of Cure Light Wounds, Potion of Shield of Faith [/FONT][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads