[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

sunshadow21

Explorer
As the group advances on the stable, which has a solid wall on the south and the south section of the east wall, Gregori and Bozzago can definitely tell that there are only two people inside, though exact positions are unclear, but that they both seem ready for the group. The northern section of the eastern wall seems to have posts that probably once held a door, but stand alone holding up the roof now.

OOC: I'm going to go ahead and take a break at this point until Monday to give everyone time to catch up with events and posts.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: I will get a new map and some action up this evening probably; you are now within charge range and have set off whatever trap they might have set up.

sunshadow21

Explorer
The still of the night is finally disrupted as a big man wielding a greatsword bursts out of the stable and charges Gregori; the crossbow bandit is quick to drop his bow, pull a sword, and follow suit. Meanwhile, two bandits well hidden else where around the yard throw off their camouflage and attack; one bandit steps into Cethyn's face while the archer from earlier finally shows himself as he fires at Bozzago from an elevated perch in the middle of the rubble to try to stop him from flanking his boss.

Attachments

• Stable Yard-Ambush.JPG
    Stable Yard-Ambush.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 122

sunshadow21

Explorer
TOP OF THE ROUND

Having dropped one of the upstart adventurers that dared to bother him, the boss(ranger) roars out a challenge to any brave enough to stand up to his sword.

[sblock=Combat]
Combatants posted in INIT order.

Code:
[U]Character      AC/FF/T   HP   InHand/Condition[/U]
Git Git          13/10/13    7   crossbow/none
Gregori         18/13/15   -5   longbow/bleeding
M1               12/11/9   ??   longsword/charged
M2               14/13/11   ??   longsword/none
R                 15/13/9   ??   greatsword/barkskin, charged
Ad                ??           ??   crossbow/none
Bozzago        16/13/13   2   shortbow/none
Cethyn         17/14/13    9   longbow/none
Archer          15/14/15   ??   longbow/partial cover
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Previous Round:

Git Git -
Gregori -
M1 - charge and crit Gregori
M2 - swing and miss at Cethyn
R - charge and miss at Gregori
Ad -
Bozzago -
Cethyn -
Archer - shoot and hit Bozzago[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=sunshadow21] Hey how you been the game is great so far but I see you have a neatness problems I would like to help you with. What I do to get th erow to match up is forst type everything neatly in notepad than copy/paste it into my post. Now when you paste it in it will look all messed up but no need to fix it, as it will do it itself. This has something to do with the code blocking when you send it it will be all nice and neat. Also you need to add zeroes for low number to give things even space. Hope it helps.[/sblock]

[sblock=Clean up]
Combatants posted in INIT order.
Code:
[U]Character      AC/FF/T    HP   InHand/Condition[/U]
Git Git        13/10/13    7   crossbow/none
Gregori        18/13/15   -5   longbow/bleeding
M1             12/11/09   ??   longsword/charged
M2             14/13/11   ??   longsword/none
R              15/13/09   ??   greatsword/barkskin, charged
Ad             ??/??/??   ??   crossbow/none
Bozzago        16/13/13    2   shortbow/none
Cethyn         17/14/13    9   longbow/none
Archer         15/14/15   ??   longbow/partial cover
[/sblock]

Mahorfeus

First Post
OOC: My action for whenever my turn comes up.

Bozzago grit his beak as the arrow came sailing towards him, nailing him right in the torso. He could tell that the wound was deep, but it was not quite fatal. Spotting the archer that shot him, he would mutter some obscure curse in Tengu before stepping southwest of Git-Git (K6). Taking aim, he would fire another arrow towards his assailant. Hopefully the wound wouldn't throw his aim off too much.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: I will roll my stabilization now. btw, I am now at -11hp because of the damage I took earlier, so I have 1 more round of bleeding. Also, you have me in the wrong square, I should be in I-12

Last edited:

Remove ads