[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

galahad0430

First Post
Gregori will move to the end of the wall in the compound (I18). Then, when the others are ready, he will move 30' down the road to try and draw fire from M1.

OOC: That will put me at I12 and I am full defense so my AC is 22

Vistarius

First Post
Git will continue on his pre-planned course with his fellow tengu in tow. He's ready to fire an arrow should they get too far into the sights of the enemy. If they're staying hunkered down, he needs to see why and prepare to bust their little bunker.

[sblock=Tengu to Bozzago while whispering]
"I've got an enlargement spell ready, if we can get close, do you want it?"
[/sblock]

Stealth

sunshadow21

Explorer
Git will continue on his pre-planned course with his fellow tengu in tow. He's ready to fire an arrow should they get too far into the sights of the enemy. If they're staying hunkered down, he needs to see why and prepare to bust their little bunker.

Where exactly are you wanting to move to?

sunshadow21

Explorer
As the party moves forward, M1 will fall back to B5, once again taking cover from a wall as he watches the party carefully. Those familiar with tactics see clearly that they tried to setup a shooting range in the courtyard, but having failed to do that, seem to be falling back to a more defensive position.

Mahorfeus

First Post
Suspecting that he knew what an enlargement spell entailed, Bozzago shook his head, whispering back with a series of soft coos and subtle caws. Easily mistakable for ordinary bird ambiance.
[sblock=Tengu]I'm not well-suited to becoming a walking target that large... but at this point, perhaps drawing their fire would not be such a bad idea.[/sblock]
Bozzago would break out into a full run, moving all the way to the south side of the stable (I5, if possible), as far from any of the building's openings as possible. The reckless action lacked discretion, but he did not want to give their foes enough time to set up a solid position.

Remove ads