• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: I just remembered, the arrows we have for the longbow are masterwork. Do we have any regular ones ? If not, is everyone ok with us using the MW ones? Let me know, so we can keep count on our shots and we can add the +1 to hit (it wouldn't have made a diffrence on either one of my shots so far).

sunshadow21

Explorer
As the party sends a lot of arrows across the yard, the response from the other side is different this time. Ad disappears back into the stables, and M1 just crouches and watches the hail of arrows miss their targets.

Time for round 8 actions.

galahad0430

First Post
Gregori will move quickly around to where the road enters the compound and take cover by the wall and have his bow ready to shoot anyone coming out.

Vistarius

First Post
Git Git will take a moment to stealth himself and move forward. He'll move at a slower rate due to being stealthed, but he'd rather try to get a better shot than anything else.
[Dice]d20[/dice]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Git Git will take a moment to stealth himself and move forward. He'll move at a slower rate due to being stealthed, but he'd rather try to get a better shot than anything else.
[Dice]d20[/dice]

I see you have dice rolling capabilities now. Where exactly is Git Git moving? Is he going through the ruined buildings or around to the open gate?

Vistarius

First Post
Git will move through the ruined building. He wants a better shooting place, without exposing himself too much. He can't afford another trip to the emergency potions.

Remove ads