[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

Vistarius

First Post
OOC: Don't delay me! School and work has been destroying my time. Sorry guys :D

Git-Git moves towards bozzago enough to see the enemy, and will drop to one knee while he fires to try and gain a cover bonus. He hears his friend go down, and notes arrows are making pin-cushions of the tengu assault force. He takes a shot at the nearest enemy, and will hopefully thin out the herd. One of them was going to have to get close enough to the big guy to take him down.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I would have given you another day so don't panic, Git Git. I completely understand the time crunch.

The ranger will stand over Gregori's body continuing to challenge the rest of you to "manly" combat. The swordsman behind him will move to H8 and issue his own challenge. Both have swords ready to swing at the first melee target. The swordsman by Cethyn will swing once more at his chosen foe, but his sword will bounce off the armor.

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
TOP OF THE ROUND

same order as before, only differences from previous listiong: hp: M2 has taken 4 damage, AC: M1 and the rangers is now to 2 higher having recovered from the charge, location: Bozzago and M1 moved slightly.

Time for next round actions, and don't worry, Git Git, I will give several days if need be.

Vistarius

First Post
Git-git is going to spend his time attempting to get to Cethayn. He could keep wasting shots, but he hasn't been successful so far. If he can get to his friend in the same turn and still have an action, he'll keep out of the attack of the boss (assuming the archers won't fire at him when he's this close, and if they do, oh well) he'll cast Enlarge Person on Cethayn. If he can get his friend a quick advantage, he'll join in the combat next round and get this bastard down before he finishes off Gregori.

OOC: Does anyone (gregori included) have a potion he could use to get gregori stabilized?

sunshadow21

Explorer
M1 will move to intercept Git Git, always staying 5 ft away and between him and Cethyn, taunting him the entire time. M2 will continue to swing at Cethyn, and continue to miss, while the archer continues to monitor the stable corner, and the ranger will continue to challenge his cowardly opponents to come save their friend.

OOC: What square are you trying to move to, Git Git? You can move 60' since there are too many angles involved to be able to run.

Mahorfeus

First Post
The Tengu muttered yet another curse when he saw that his arrow missed its intended target completely. It was easier to blame the arrow sticking out of his body for the shot than himself. Taking a deep breath, Bozzago decided that he needed to make his move now, lest the archer continue to pelt them all with arrows. Everybody would need to pitch in if they wanted to save Gregori. Taking aim once more, the Tengu would fire another shot at the archer, hoping that he hit his mark this time.

Remove ads