[LPF] About a Cow

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[section]
As the kyton withdraws its chain from Arradon's forearm it tears away the already damaged left arm of his armor, as well as some kind of wrapping that was apparently underneath it, revealing an ornate tattoo on his upper arm. The tattoo is composed of numerous thorny vines with the occasional rose tastefully placed among them. This seems to enrage the elf, as he switches his grip on his dagger to an underhanded position and plunges it repeatedly into the blood-red eye of the kyton with both hands. The kyton's life blood spatters upon Arrradon's face during the assault, giving him an even more frenzied and unsettling appearance.
[/section]

[sblock=Action]
Attack:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]
Sneak Attack:[roll2]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Arradon Delgaran Mini-Stats]
Arradon Delgaran
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/26
CMB: +2 CMD: 15

Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Bluff: +9 Diplomacy: +7 Disable Device: +10 Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +4 Sleight of Hand: +7 Stealth: +9
Initiative: +5

Sneak Attack: 2d8 (Dagger)
Hidden Blade: +1
Blade Sense: +1

Feats: Blind-Fight,Weapon Focus (Dagger)

Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Dagger
Current Conditions in Effect: Bleed (1d2)
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: Crossbow Bolt (1), Wand of Cure Light Wounds (2 Charges)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]How far can I climb in one round? Would I be able to get a standard action off too, or is it a double move? In either scenario, how far in the room could I go after the climb?[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Climbing]FJ, climbing in normal circumstances happens at 1/4 speed. This means that it would be a double move to ascend the 15 ft wall (the slope is not a problem). Autumn wouldn't have any move left to move in the upper room after climbing and so couldn't move past the square at the edge. A typical wall is DC 20 to climb but the kobolds have battered the wall and added ropes and other handholds that will drop the DC to 5.[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Can I double the DC to move at half speed? What square would I land on? Could I take 10 since there's no baddies interfering at the moment?[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[Sblock] I'm away from my computer right now I can't look that stuff up but I think it's -5 to the role. You'll have to check the map and count squares yourself. [/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Posting from my phone. I apologize for the delay. The past couple weeks have been hellacious. Had to go to State Senate with work and still trying to wrap up personal stuff a little at a time. I tried to get online last night but hadn't slept in two days and just couldn't make it happen. I have family plans this evening. After I get my daughter to bed, I'll be catching up on all my games.[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]Autumn Foxfire - Natural Mystic

Autumn cheers when she sees Arradon's fatal strike. "Arradon, great work! I'll check on Rak'tan upstairs. Aelspeth, here's your wand back." The druid leaves the healing tool for the wizard, and quickly ascends the roughshod rope contraption.

It is to her great surprise that as soon as she clears the ledge she witnesses Rak'tan on the ground, but also another tielfling, female, engaged with the two remaining kobolds. Not wanting to take any chances, she nimbly darts through the melee and finds herself on the opposite side of the fight. Adrenaline pumping from the renewed sense of urgency, she unbecomingly calls out to the tiefling, "Friend or foe of the dragon folk?!" She waits for an answer as she anticipates an attack from one of the kobolds.

[/section]

[sblock=Actions]Free: Drop sword E12
Free: Toss wand to D11, or if not possible drop on E12
Move: Begin climbing (Success! 23)
Move: Acrobatics to G8 (Avoid AoO 22)[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/16 NL: 2
AC: 14 FF:12 T:12

Initiative: +2

CMB: 3 CMD: 15
Fort: +2 Reflex: +2 Will: +4

Acrobatics: +9
Climb: +6
Jump: +2
Perception: +9
Spellcraft: +5
Stealth: +3

Longsword: +4, 1d8+2, 19/x2, S
C. Longbow: +4, 1d8+2, 20/x3, P, 80 ft.
Dagger: +3, 1d4+2, 19/x2, P/S, 10 ft.
Fire Bolt: +3, 1d6+1, 20/x2, Touch 30 ft.

Firebolts Available: 4/7
Arrows Available:18/20

Point-Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 ft.

Spells Prepared:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1: Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Obscuring Mist

Armed:
Conditions: Light (on arrow in chamber), Bow and sword on floor E12

Solo Kills: Kobolds 3, Scorpion 2
Game Notes: 1 Healing Charge from Aelspeth's wand
[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
Erin Vaneese, Magus Adept

175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped.png

Swinging her blade against the nearest kobold, it goes wide as she focuses her attention on casting a quick spell. Her ray misses the kobold easily. Cursing in Infernal, she reorients herself to try and deflect the next attack against her. "I'm no friend of these "things". I'm guessing we'll have more chances to talk once their dispatched."

[sblock=Actions]
Attack Roll, modified for spell combat: 1D20+5 = [5]+5 = 10

Concentration, cast defensively: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15

Ray Attack: 1D20+5 = [3]+5 = 8

[/sblock]

[sblock=Erin Vaneese Mini Stats]

Erin Vaneese
AC:17 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1
Initiative: +4

Concentration: +6
Level 0 Spells Prepared: Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1 Spells Prepared: 1/1 Chill Touch, Shocking Grasp

Class Skills: Knowledge (Arcana) +9, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics +10, Profession (Cook) +4, Spellcraft +9, Stealth +12

Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Wakazashi, +7, 1d6+1, 18-20, S or P
Current Conditions in Effect:
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

ealt

Explorer
[sblock=Arradon's Tattoo]
In my mind, all members of the thorn would bear some kind of thorn tattoo as a rite of passage/symbol of devotion. I'm thinking its reasonably common knowledge in the areas around the Harran , especially Rorn, where bearing such a tattoo would be a death sentance. Other than that personal embellishments would be common, with most tattoos starting simple and becoming more complex over time as the bearer adds personal touches. In Arradon's case, the thorns represent confirmed kills and the roses successful campaigns. So short answer, yakuza esque is not a bad description of it.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases