[LPF] About a Cow

GlassEye

Adventurer
The strange, tiefling woman looks wary but moves to Arradon when he begins binding his bleeding wound. Her actions are clumsy but just enough help to Arradon to stop the annoying trickle of blood.

Autumn moves up the broken room like a creature born to climbing. The light from above comes from a narrow rectangle cut from the stone. A shaft of light illuminates a corpse sprawled on the floor of the upper room. The body has been dead a week at least, perhaps longer, though it is difficult to tell since the insects have been at it. One leg is twisted underneath the body and it looks like he fell through the window and died. Though spotted with guano, this is obviously the wizard Rak’tan, and Erin, though the group doesn’t know it yet, is searching for.

[sblock=OOC]Combat map

[sblock=maps]Starlight Keep level one
QrVcNg.png

Starlight Keep level two
j3nBPP.png

Starlight Keep level three
F9INx8.png
[/sblock]

I’ll give Anastrace a little more time before I post a verbal response from Erin. However: Erins heal: 1D20-1 = [13]-1 = 12 Aid successful, so Arradon’s heal makes the mark and ends the bleed.

Ring = Protection +1. I forget what the DC is to identify it and I'm too tired to look it up right now.

Aelspeth: hp 17/18 [5 non-lethal]
Arradon: hp 10/26
Autumn: hp 10/16 [2 non-lethal]
Rak'tan: hp 12/13
Erin: hp 10/14 [5 non-lethal]

[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
Erin Vaneese, Magus Adept

175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped.png

"Well, thanks for the assist there. Not sure if I could have lasted much longer there. I'm Erin, swordswoman errant. You all are?" Erin busies herself cleaning her sword, and shaking off the dirt from her silken armor.

Trogdor1992

First Post
Still a bit in shock over seeing another of his own kind Rak'Tan finally replies "I am Rak'Tan Veragni, and if you hadn't noticed, I'm an aspiring swordsman as well" He then pats the greatsword strapped across his back for emphasis.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Once satisfied with her through search, Autumn scampers down and relays every detail of what she saw and thought.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the brief post. Long day IRL and didn't want to hold up the game. Also, what ring?[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Aelspeth Noromiel, Novice Conjurer

Aelspeth traces the sign of visions in the air in front of her face and whispers, "Leita syn." She blinks rapidly as if to clear some foreign object from her eye. When she opens her eyes again, they gleam with a surreal quality, a soft white glow emanating from behind the irises. She presses her spectacles up her nose and takes the ring from Arradon's open palm.

The wizard turns the ring over, looking at it from this angle and that. She studies the aura surrounding it, dissects the component qualities of the mystical energies forged into the metal, recalls her studies. After several long breaths, she hands it back to Arradon, saying, "Ironically, the ring has warding properties and was likely crafted to avoid mishaps like the cave-in. You earned that piece. It is plain and could have done with some etching or filigree but it will serve you."

[sblock=FrancisJohn]Arradon found a Ring of Protection in the hole that caved in upon him on the first floor. ealt has been waiting for an appropriate moment to have Arradon show it to someone and have it identified since it didn't seem to fit the scene at the time it was discovered.[/sblock]

[sblock=Aelspeth’s Mini Stats]Aelspeth Noromiel
HP: 17/18 (5 nonlethal)
AC: 13 (17) FF: 10 (14) T: 13 (17 vs. incorporeal)
CMB: +0 CMD: 13
Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +4
Special: Immune to magical sleep, +2 on saving throws against Enchantment
Perception: +2 S. Motive: +0
Initiative: +7
Conditions in Effect: Mage armor (+4 AC), ioun torch, unseen servant
Weapon in Hand: Longbow (15/20)
Shift: 5 ft, 7/7 remaining
0 Level: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand
1st Level: Grease, Unseen Servant, Color Spray, Color Spray
2nd Level: Glitterdust, Levitate, Levitate
Consumables: Wand of CLW -5 (-1 for Autumn, -1 for Rak’Tan, -1 for Arradon), Wand of Mage Armor -1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[section]Erin helps Arradon fasten a crude bandage around his wound. "Not the really the hands of a healer, eh?" Never the less he nods in gratitude for her assistance. Once Aelspeth finishes her examination of the ring Arradon accepts it back and looks at it in his palm. He lets out a laugh, "It just figures, doesn't it?" He slips it on his finger and flexes his hand. I wonder if Autumn has found anything. He unsteadily stands up and walks over towards the hidden doorway. He calls out to Autumn, "Find anything?"
[/section]

[sblock=Arradon Delgaran Mini-Stats]
Arradon Delgaran
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/26
CMB: +2 CMD: 15

Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Bluff: +9 Diplomacy: +7 Disable Device: +10 Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +4 Sleight of Hand: +7 Stealth: +9
Initiative: +5

Sneak Attack: 2d8 (Dagger)
Hidden Blade: +1
Blade Sense: +1

Feats: Blind-Fight,Weapon Focus (Dagger)

Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Dagger
Current Conditions in Effect: Bleed (1d2)
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: Crossbow Bolt (1), Wand of Cure Light Wounds (2 Charges)
[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]Autumn Foxfire - Natural Mystic

Autumn climbs back down the walls, perhaps even with a hint of a smile. She actually quite enjoyed climbing the walls as a spider would. She speaks to the group. "Rak'tan, d-d-did you say you were looking for some one, and that's why you were here? There is a corpse, long gone, in that room. If this tower truly fell down and is 'sideways' now, it appeared they must have accidentally fell through a window. I thought it best to let him rest in peace as he lie, unless someone else thinks otherwise. There is nothing else up there, besides a great deal of this." She brushes some bat droppings off her shoulder, and talks to Erin. "H-h-h-hi. My name is Autumn Foxfire. Thank you for helping out with the kobolds. Your arrival was just in time." Still quite uncomfortable in social interactions, she awkwardly holds her hand out to meet Erin.

[/section]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 17/23 NL: 2
AC: 14 FF:12 T:12

Initiative: +2

CMB: 4 CMD: 16
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +7

Acrobatics: +10
Climb: +6
Jump: +2
Perception: +10
Spellcraft: +5
Stealth: +3

Longsword: +5, 1d8+2, 19/x2, S
C. Longbow: +5, 1d8+2, 20/x3, P, 80 ft.
Dagger: +4, 1d4+2, 19/x2, P/S, 10 ft.
Fire Bolt: +4, 1d6+1, 20/x2, Touch 30 ft.

Firebolts Available: 4/7
Arrows Available:18/20

Point-Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 ft.

Spells Prepared:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1: Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Obscuring Mist
Level 2: Flaming Sphere, Produce Flame, Spiderclimb

Armed:
Conditions: Light (all over level 3 of keep)

Game Notes: 1 Healing Charge from Aelspeth's wand
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]Autumn Foxfire - Natural Mystic

Autumn kind of slumps and shrugs her shoulders. "They didn't appear heavily armed or anything. Simple clothes, traveled light. My best guess it could have been the mage you were looking for."

[/section]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 17/23 NL: 2
AC: 14 FF:12 T:12

Initiative: +2

CMB: 4 CMD: 16
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +7

Acrobatics: +10
Climb: +6
Jump: +2
Perception: +10
Spellcraft: +5
Stealth: +3

Longsword: +5, 1d8+2, 19/x2, S
C. Longbow: +5, 1d8+2, 20/x3, P, 80 ft.
Dagger: +4, 1d4+2, 19/x2, P/S, 10 ft.
Fire Bolt: +4, 1d6+1, 20/x2, Touch 30 ft.

Firebolts Available: 4/7
Arrows Available:18/20

Point-Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 ft.

Spells Prepared:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1: Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Obscuring Mist
Level 2: Flaming Sphere, Produce Flame, Spiderclimb

Armed:
Conditions: Light (all over level 3 of keep)

Game Notes: 1 Healing Charge from Aelspeth's wand
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases