[LPF] Crab a la King

AxeM

First Post
GM: We're going to go ahead and get started here, the adventure is simple enough that even with just 2 of you, you shouldn't get into too much trouble.

Zitteaux begins yelling again: "I need zee crab eggs. Not just any crab eggs but zee giant crab eggz. Wizout them my 4 course Crab a la King will be no good, no good at all like a blackzmith wizout zee hammer, it will be ruined and zee visiting noblez will be furious. Furious I tell you! So make quick out to zee tidal caves, my zue chef will show you on zee map the right cave to go to. I hear it is full of zee crab eggs, most gigantic, please fill zese bags with zee eggs, and be careful as zee tide waits for no man.”

A meek looking man then shows you on a map where to go and nervously asks if you have any questions.

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita, a Level 1 Monk, is available to join you in your quest for crab eggs.

EDIT: Yoshiki is a rather unimpressive looking short oriental looking man wearing loose clothing and sandals. He doesn't appear to be armed in any way. While he generally keeps to himself, he is always alert and watching his surroundings.

Note: If accepted, this would be my first "Living Pathfinder" adventure, so I am still learning how things work around here and this ENWorld site.

Last edited:

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Welcome deisenhut we'll be happy to have you. This is my first endeavor for LPF and EN World as well. Feel free to assume you heard the Chef's rant and RP appropriately.

deisenhut

First Post
Yo looks at the sous chef after the Zitteaux leaves and, in an imitating voice trying to be humorous says, "Zee tidal caves he says? Zis sounds sike an underwater cave. When does zee water rezead from zis cave zo that ze can enter? And more importantly, when does zit rize again? What kind of creature layz zee giant crab eggz, besizes ze giant crab? Howa bigga are we talkin here?"

Yo glances at the map to see if the location is anywhere he might be familiar with.

AxeM

First Post
GM: Not particularly, the city being on a major river mouth has a fair amount of tidal caves near by. You'd guess this is no more than 10 miles away and fairly easy to find

Yo glances at the map to see if the location is anywhere he might be familiar with.

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki takes the offered map and points at it towards the others that are here to fetch crab eggs. In a normal voice again, "It'll probably take about 3 hours on foot to get here. Anybody know when the tide will come in?" Then in a sudden realization that he hasn't introduced himself he extends his hand to the other two and says, "I'm Yoshiki. You can call me Yo for short."

fggs02

First Post
Fester bows his head towards Yoshiki and replies:

Together we will tempt death, but in the end we will prove unworthy of her omnipotent embrace.

Ohh and by the way, should we embrace and giant crabs, this is what we can expect:

(Fester briefs his companions on the defensive/offensive combat abilities of the giant crab.)

AxeM

First Post
GM: Giant Crabs are just like normal crabs, only bigger :)
They can grab with their powerful claws and have tough shells 5+ Natural Armor

(Fester briefs his companions on the defensive/offensive combat abilities of the giant crab.)

GM: Also anyone who wants can roll Knowledge:Geography or Knowledge:Nature, to see if they know anything about the tides in the area. (Survival will also be potentially useful later once you can actually see the water)

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
Mortar Foehammer, Level 1 Dwarf Ranger is available to play if there is still room.

A dwarf enters the the kitchen hammer in hand and looks around for a moment."I am looking for Chef Zitteaux. The bar maid said he has some work." he announces before placing the hammer in its holster strapped to his back. He glances around the kitchen looking for anyone that would resembles a chef. After several seconds he finds no one resembling a chef but sees a couple would be adventurers huddle around a map.

(I can brief the group on the characteristics of the area.)

Last edited:

Living PF Judge

First Post
[sblock=OOC] If [MENTION=100629]DrJest[/MENTION] is still willing to play that would give you 4 AxeM. Everyone have fun and when your done more adventure will be waiting. :cool: [/sblock]

Remove ads