[LPF] Crab a la King

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Waiting on CR1T1C4L If I don't hear from him by this evening I'll roll initiative for him and get started

OOC: Init is +6 for a total of 11

Last edited:

AxeM

First Post
Yoshiki moves to F5 and readies
Mortar moves to I7 and readies

Encounter3-12.jpeg

Initiative:

Korey 11
Elessar 11
White Lizard 10
Fester 6
Black Lizard 6
Yoshiki 20 (Readied)
Mortar 17 (Readied)

Knowledge Nature: They are Lizardfolk, speak Draconic and are capable of combining natural attacks and weapon attacks efficiently.

Last edited:

DrJest

First Post
"Come get yer medicine, ya stupid lizards", howls Korey as he steps up and prepares to take one down.

Korey moves to H6 and readies an attack against the first one that moves adjacent to him.

Last edited:

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Don't forget every diagonal in difficult is 15ft. I went ahead and moved Korey to G6 and Yoshiki is E6 (I didn't notice the problem earlier with Yoshiki because I was thinking he had a move speed of 40')

Also cr1t1c4l hasn't been on in several days and hasn't said anything so I'm going to go ahead and put Elessar into delay for now.

The White Lizardfolk seems to be struggling against the tide as much as the rest of you so it pulls out a leafy mass from it's backpack and throws it at Mortar. The mass goes wide and bursts against some rocks; sticky looking seaweed exploding everywhere and sinking beneath the tide.

Encounter3-14.jpg

Initiative:

Fester 6
Black Lizard 6
Yoshiki 20 (Readied)
Mortar 17 (Readied)
Korey 11 (Readied)
White Lizard 10

Elessar (DELAY)

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
Mortar laughs as the leafy bag falls short and saltwater hits him in the face. "Is that all ya got? Pathetic." Mortar laughs once again.

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Fester: J7 is next to Mortar, not Korey btw. went ahead and moved you there figuring you just mixed up the two dwarves. (They all look the same anyway, right? :p )

As Fester slogs up through the water the black Lizardfolk also pulls out a leafy mass of seaweed and throws it at Korey that also lands short. They begin hissing at each other.

Encounter3-21.jpg

Initiative:

Yoshiki 20 (Readied)
Mortar 17 (Readied)
Korey 11 (Readied)
White Lizard 10
Fester 6
Black Lizard 6

Elessar (DELAY)

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
OOC: For some reason I can't see the maps when connected from work. Based on my memory of it, I'm assuming this move works with the black lizard moving up.

Seeing the lizardman move up and try to attack someone else instead of moving towards him, Yo slogs forward himself. With what should hopefully be an unexpected attack, Yoshiki draws up his leg and strikes out with a high kick.

CR1T1C4L

First Post
OOC: Sorry for not showing up for some time, guys. ^_^'

"Oh, look what do we have here. Some scaly ones coming in for some eggs eh? Well, you'll need to get through me first!" - Elessar he said as he was moving in to the lizardfolk, doing handsigns with one of his hands and uttering the mystical arcane syllables, recreating a perfect ghostly visage in front of him. "Say hello to my little friend..." - the elf said, smiling like a madman at the two unfortunate egg stealers.

Actions:
[sblock]Move to I-5, casting Silent Image on the I-4 space, creating a scary looking ghost.[/sblock]

Remove ads