[LPF] Crab a la King

AxeM

First Post
Elessar seems to snap out of his drunken stupor and summon a horrible ghost to help fight off the Lizardfolk.

OOC: Since Yoshiki can't reach and attack due to the difficult terrain I went ahead and moved him up to f4 with another ready, if you would rather do something else please let me know and I'm happy to fix it

http://pfs.shadowsofcommand.com/Encounter3-23.jpg
Encounter3-23.jpg

Initiative:

Mortar 17 (Readied)
Korey 11 (Readied)
White Lizard 10
Fester 6
Black Lizard 6
Elessar 5
Yoshiki 20 (Readied)

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
OOC: Unfortunatly Yoshiki needs to move 35 feet to be within range of a lizard.

OOC: Now that I'm at home, the map works fine.

Since Yo cannot reach the lizard this round, his attack will be a readied action instead for when the creature moves within range.

OOC: EDIT: I didn't even see your post on the next page until after I posted. You already did what I posted. :)

DrJest

First Post
Growing increasingly frustrated with the tide, Korey slogs forward toward the lizardmen, drawing his handaxe in his off hand. He readies to cleave the skull of the first that steps within his reach.

OOC: Move to G4, drawing handaxe as part of the move action, readying a swing with his War Axe

Caim

First Post
Mortar is tired of waiting for the pathetic lizardfolk to come in close, he moves in.

OOC:
Mortar double moves to J4.

AxeM

First Post
Korey and Mortar slog forward, splashing water as they go.

The white lizard folk panics momentarily from the appearance of the ghost before hissing at the black lizardfolk and unleashing a full attack against Mortar.
Mortar looks up and notices the morningstar is very finely crafted, right before it slams into his face for 11 damage, breaking his nose. Mortar staggers briefly, almost losing his footing but regains his senses in time to avoid a bite and claw from the lizard, intent on finishing him off.

Encounter3-26.jpg

Initiative:

Fester 6
Black Lizard 6
Elessar 5
Yoshiki 20 (Readied)
Mortar 17
Korey 11 (Readied)
White Lizard 10

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
Mortar lets out a bloodthristy cry as blood gushes from the wound on his head. "Nice try, but its going to take more than that to finish me off." Mortar claims through his heavy breathing.
OOC:
Thats my fault. Yea I am at 3 sorry. Still a nice hit.

Last edited:

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Terrible Swift Sword: The Lizard only hit you with the Morningstar crit for 11 total, according to your character sheet you've got 14 HP, so you should still be up with 3 HP unless I'm missing something

CR1T1C4L

First Post
OOC: I believe I said I move to I-4, is there any problem with that? Just asking as it's not jotted down on the map.

Also, how the hell is Elessar's initiative 5? He has a +6 initiative mod.

Last edited:

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Critical: Your initiative is currently 5 because I had you delay since you were gone over half a week without warning. As for the movement I apologize, I missed it in your post. However due to the difficult terrain terrain it would take 55ft of movement to get to I-5. I'm happy to move you up to H-7 I-8 or J-8 (or any other space within your range). Just let me know where you'd like to go

Last edited:

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Going to go ahead and move Elessar up to H7, if that's not where you want him to be please let me know. Also Fester will be put into delay

The Black Lizardfolk will slog up to to I-3 and hesitate before reluctantly covering his face with a claw and taking a swing at the "ghost"

Remove ads