• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Expansion

VVilhem

First Post
"First we shall meet Two-Tail's foreman, who I believe will at least be able to give us the layout of land. If any scouting if necessary, I'll take care of it."

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"Then shall we be going?" Veniarus asks the group as he prepares himself for the journey to the warehouse.

"I am not a lemming," Kalius says with a bit of a pout.

sunshadow21

Explorer
You find the warehouse easily. It's one of the smaller warehouses Two Tails owns used over the winter to collect the random small shipments that trickle in, though still a good sized building (probably about 100 feet by 50 feet). The neighborhood is full of similar sized warehouses with well maintained roads running between them and it appears that the area is well patrolled. There is a small office beside an enclosed yard at the front of this particular warehouse. Going into the office, you find a frazzled lizard folk at the desk working on some paperwork. As you enter, he looks up and immediately has a hopeful look cross his face. "Are you the ones coming to deal with those ruffians? I sure hope so. I understand we all have to do our part to keep the criminal element under control, but those guys just give me the creeps, even without their weapons."

OOC: I will be of town with spotty internet access for the rest of the weekend. I need to get away from my life before it drives me nuts.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"Right then, Kalius!" Veniarus says, and Kalius comes to attention next to Veniarus. Veniarus then chants some words in an archaic form of Elven, touching his belt pouch, and placing his hand upon Kalius. When Veniarus removes his hand, nothing apparent has happened, but Veniarus pings the air around Kalius with his knuckles and says "Good, the Armor is in place. You my friend are free to acompany the others into this building as soon as they are ready." The response to this is quite starting, Kalius promptly pulls a gigantic polearm off of his back and smiles a rather toothy smile saying "Ready and waiting."

After a moment Veniarus thinks to himself and starts repeatedly casting a single spell both on himself and on Kalius.

OOC: Casting Mage Armor on Kalius, and going to spam Guidance on Kalius and Veniarus just to be safe.

[sblock=Veniarus Mini Stats]Veniarus Tollar (DalkonCledwin)
Initiative: +2
Armor Class: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
Hit Points: 9 Current; 9
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +1 Ref: +2 Will: +2

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow, Loaded

Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
Spells Per Day: Infinite Cantrips Remaining; 1/2 First Level Remaining
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Guidance, Message
First Level Spells: Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor[/sblock][sblock=Kalius Mini Stats]Kalius (Eidolon)
Initiative: +2
Armor Class: 18 (16 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
Hit Points: 11 Current; 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Current Weapon: Lucerne Hammer
Secondary Attack: Bite (1d6+3)[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

Ariel looks to her companions and asks, "How do you want to do this? Just move right in and start the fight, assuming they won't surrender right away? It will make a difference on my preparations."

She initially casts a spell causing her skin to develop a bark-like toughness. Then she explains what she will do if they are going to engage in combat right away.

"I will cast a divine shield on Saktouk to help deflect their weapons. Then I will provide us all a blessing of Helina to boost our morale."

[Sblock=Spells]Cast Barkskin on herself (+2AC, 30 minutes).

If combat is expected in less than a minute, cast Shield of Faith on Saktouk (+2AC, 3 minutes) & Bless (+1 Attack, SVs against Fear, 3 minutes) on everyone.
Cast Resistance & Guidance just before entering through the door.[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 20 (22 with shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +7 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity
Conditions if Effect: Barkskin (+2AC), resistance (+1 on next Save), Guidance (+1 on next roll)

Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear
Javelins: 5/5 Remaining

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 4/4 (Bless, Doom, Shield of Faith, Burning Hands)
2nd Level 3/3 (Hold Person, Lesser Restoration, Barkskin) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

jkason

First Post
Saktouk Bekloric, half-orc monk

"Well, sure'n it doesn't sound like this lot are ones to talk out a problem nicely," Saktouk offers up. "I'm fine with a straightforward approach, especially if miss Ariel has magics that can keep a body safer."

VVilhem

First Post
While her companions are buffing themselves away, Megan asks the foreman, "How many of them are there? And how many exits does your warehouse have? You are sure that they are unarmed?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads