[LPF] In Love and Death

CootaR

First Post
Last chance

Feeling the dark waves accost Krag's inner light he steps into a mighty final swing at the Necomencer.

Krag...Will...Slash bones master.

Queue disappointing comedy music...

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
OOC: Ok. When I read IVV's last action for Kanli I recorded everything properly but neglected to take into account his movement and dropping the axe. When I later posted an action for Kanli I had him use his axe. So, to keep things as simple as possible, I'm going to keep things as they stand now with the understanding that Kanli scooped up his axe and currently has it in hand. The skeletons were forced to step over with a 5 ft step to continue the attack. Essentially, Kanli received a free move action.
[/sblock]

The darkness washes over Krag and his attack falls short of succes as the half-orc slumps to the ground.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ok, not waiting on IVV any longer...

Kanli steps back from the two skeletons still trying to rip and tear at him. He knows, however, that the necromancer is the real threat and he hacks up a bloody gobbet (acidic ray) and spits it at Efrem before collapsing in a heap. The bloody gobbet splatters Efrem and he shrieks as it burns his skin; unfortunately the half-orc is not conscious to see the effect of his attack.

Seeing their target collapse the two skeletons move over to Zelena with a rattle of bones and a rustle of rotted finery and swipe at her with their claws. Only one manages to get past the gnome's armor causing raking her and causing a light injury.

Efrem begins casting a spell but something goes awry (failed concentration for defensive casting) and he curses as the spell fizzles.

OOC: Zelena and Yo are up!
[sblock=Damages]Kanli: 29 (-5 hp, stableand unconscious)
Krag: 24 (-1 hp, stable and unconscious)
Yoshiki: 11
Zelena: 15

Efrem: 22[/sblock]

Attachments

• EMMausoleum6.jpg
    EMMausoleum6.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

Frustrated by his inability to hit the necroman, Yo yells back to Zelena as he huffs and puffs from his exertion, "Just... can't... hit... this... guy..."

Knowing that retreating now will just result in the half-orcs becoming this guys next reanimation, he continues to press the guy holding him against the wall. Thankful for the light, he tries to pound him once again into unconsciousness. He has to score sometime, right?

OOC: What's the deal with the white background now on ENWorld?

OOC:
Full Round Action: Flurry of Blows, Non-Lethal Damage, No Combat Expertise (AC is 17).

EDIT: Finally, great rolls for attack! Then crappy damage rolls. Maybe I should just grapple the guy...

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Yoshiki finally manages to get two solid strikes on Efrem and even though the armor absorbs some of the force Efrem shrieks like a child when hit.

OOC: Zelena is up!
[sblock=Damages]Kanli: 29 (-5 hp, stable and unconscious)
Krag: 24 (-1 hp, stable and unconscious)
Yoshiki: 11
Zelena: 15

Efrem: 26[/sblock]
OOC: White background: site operators playing around with the settings. If you want to return to the normal black view scroll to the bottom left of this (or any forum) page and reset the 'quick style chooser' drop-down box to black.

Songdragon

Explorer
"Yeah... Got my own problems..." she dodges a skeleton and takes the hidt of another... "Owe!... Here..."

The gnome hopes to rouse one of her downed companions. She calls to Ral once again, "Ral I cal upon your powers, aid us in this time of need!"

(( Channel Energy again... healing 1d6=5 dmg ))

[sblock=Zelena's Mini-Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric 2/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
Conditions: none
AC: 21 (13 touch; 19 flat-footed)
HP: 34 of 34
CMB: +1 CMD: 12 Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +8
In Hand: long sword (+3, 1d6) and shield
Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Stabilize; (1st level) Bless, Magic Stone, Protection from Evil, Remove Fear(d) (color notes a cast spell)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: 3 of 4 slots remaining (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)
Channeling: 1 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 1 of 1 attempts remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Silver light gleams from every living body in the room (excluding Efrem) healing them with Ral's power. Krag is restored somewhat but is still prone at Efrem's feet while Kanli is a safe distance away from any threatening creature but not healed to a level of full functioning.

OOC: Zelena's healing means Kanli and Krag will get actions this round as they come back to consciousness. Both are prone, however.
[sblock=Damages]Kanli: 24 (0 hp, staggered and prone but not threatened (Map position is incorrect; Kanli is actually at B/C 1/2)
Krag: 19 (4 hp, prone and threatened)
Yoshiki: 6
Zelena: 10

Efrem: 26[/sblock][sblock=OOC]
OOC: Thanks for taking over. I'm back, and scrabbling to get enough time to be effective here.

No problem. We all understand that gaming has to take the backseat when life gets busy.[/sblock]

Remove ads