• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Attacking the ant in the hole Frost nearly decapitates it, and then blocks it's return bite. Coreuth ducks flying splinters so misses with her swing.

Ket chagrined at the damage yells, "What are you doing don't destroy the palazzo!"

[sblock=Combat]

Code:
[U]Character      AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Frost          16  14  g.sword/none
Mandalo        [COLOR=White]16[/COLOR]  [COLOR=Orange]12[/COLOR]  none/none
Holphin        16   9  none/none
Emet           13  11  none/none
Coreuth        16   7  dagger/none
Raynucio       20   [COLOR=Orange]5[/COLOR]  none/none
Daugar         13  13  c.bow/none
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Surprise Round:
Frost - attack/hit dmg = 12pys
Mandalo - none allowed
Holphin - none allowed
Emet - none allowed
Coreuth - attack/miss
Raynucio - none allowed
Daugar - ready action: attack/miss
ant1 - attack hit Raynucio dmg = 6pts
ant2 - attack/miss
[/sblock]

Attachments

• piano noble2.jpg
    piano noble2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Emet rushes in to deliver a savage punch to one of the ants.

[sblock=Actions]
Emet moves in (North 10', but actually wherever there's space) and Power Attacks.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Added map above(starting positions round 1) didn't realize it didn't take till IVV's comment. Emet could be there so long as nobody goes before him and takes the spot.

zGio

First Post
OOC: Since my initiative is higher than the ant's i'll be taking my actions

Daugar takes a couple of diagonal steps forward, placing himself right behind frost, as he finds the spot a comfortable place to use his magic.

The elf then opens the palm of his left hand, which starts tilting as he does so, the wizard slowly rises his hand, and a layer of grease starts forming one step behind the ants - inside the hole. He finally clinches his still trembling hand, which causes the grease to fill most of the hole.

OOC: I cast Grease, I choose the squares behind the Ants as center point, i assume there are another squares behind them, for the rest of the spell to fit, but if that is not the case, just have in mind, i placed it where the two red spots are. Sorry for the big image, i don't know how to add them as attachment like you.

pianonoble2.png

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] NP it is round 1 - we had a litttle surprise round for those who rolled a high perception or readied an action. So yes roll an init and if you beat the ants init (3&10 I believe) than you can go ahead and post an action.[/sblock]

Remove ads