Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The party sees the watchman walk to one of the meeting rooms in the back. He looks behind him with hope in his eyes right before entering, leaving the door open.

Scott DeWar

OOC: I will go too, but I have a lvl 1 in play already, so I don't want to push out anyone that hasn't had a chance to participate.
[MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION], correct me if I am wrong, but is there a rule that says you cannot play a second character until the first reaches second level?
[MENTION=6705164]Grayn[/MENTION], is your first character at second level yet?

Cyclopean

First Post
OOC: I copy/pasted it, and that seems to work.

Tirgas takes a moment to take the measure of his new comrades before following the watchman into the room.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Tirgas the Hermit
AC: 16* (15 flat-footed, 11* touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +2 CMD: 13†
Fort: +3‡ Reflex: +1‡ Will: +5‡
Perception: +8
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Spells Prepared (Cantrips): Create Water, Know Direction, Read Magic
Spells Prepared (1st): Cure Light Wounds x2

* +4 Dodge AC vs. giants
† +4 vs. trip and bull rush
‡ +2 vs. spells, poison, and spell-like abilities

Topaz
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 19/19
CMB: +3 (+7 to Grapple) CMD: 16 (Immune to Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Perception: +1 (Scent)
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
@Satin Knights, correct me if I am wrong, but is there a rule that says you cannot play a second character until the first reaches second level?
@Grayn, is your first character at second level yet?

OOC: No, Thuk is still lvl 1. Dame Morrogrim will be very upset if she has to sit in the Inn until that half-orc gets back...his campaign is moving along very slowly... :-S

Scott DeWar

still waiting to hear from the judge before I can accept you. I want to have you, but rulz iz rulz

Cyclopean

First Post
OOC: I could be mistaken, but I think Morrogrim should be all right because Thuk has been in an active adventure for more than two months. That might just be for approvals, not adventures, but it would seem odd if they didn't go together.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=OOC: 2 Months]No, the rule is that the first character has to have been playing for two months. This is so we don't get someone jumping in and making characters, get into two games, and drop out a week later, leaving everyone else hanging. It usually takes about 3-4 months for a character to level in a fast game, about 5-6 in a slow game. The time based XP makes sure you level in 6 1/2 months, even if the GM disappeared.

So, Grayn, it is fine for you to bring in Dame Morrogrim. You're good by about 3 days. :heh:[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
OOC: Will you allow a one time adjustment to prepared spells? I wasn't expecting to be jumping into an adventure and forgot to prepare appropriate spells. Otherwise, I will stick with Umbrella...I am sure it will come in handy somewhere.

Remove ads