Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I will give until 10 am US Central time for a fifth. The other guy i think is going in parrinmiller's game

Grayn

First Post
Dame Morrogrim briskly walks back through the Inn's doors. She doesn't slow to acknowledge anyone in the establishment and heads directly to the room where the watchman is waiting. A small bird follows her through the door and lands in the rafters of the room.

"A friend has asked me to help with your vermin problem." she states to watchman, not attempting to hide her displeasure with the task.

200px-Dame_Morrogrim3.jpg

OOC: Alright, got to get some sleep tonight. I will put together my mini-stats tomorrow.

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Already there, Morgrym is about to ask the watchmen more about the assignment when Dame Morrogrim briskly walks inn. Whispering to Robert he says " I am sure it is because I have impressed her erlier with my intake of food and she can't leave me alone. It s an old trick the dwarfs use you see "

The alchemist makes a half hearted bow, he is simply to lazy to make a full one, before greeting the witch " Dame Morrogrim, nice of you to join us. You look like you have had a nice meal today " he says, meaning the last bit as a compliment.
" We were about to ask this brother about the reward " and he quickly turns to the watchman with a worried expression " there is a reward, right ? "

Last edited:

Lindeloef

First Post
"Surly there is a reward." turning to the watchman, Robert ask "Do you have any more details of the job we are to take? Like is the cellar close to the sewer system or what kind of neighbors does the warehouse have? Maybe someone that brews stuff and an experiment went wrong? That could explain the size of the rodents. If they are indeed rodents and not dogs as my friend Morgrym here suspects."

"Oh and I am sorry Dame Morrogrim, how could I ignore you up until now. Nice to meet you, I had heard stories about your generosity. I mean, I have heard the story just now, from him..."pointing at Morgrym "but.. äh... yeah"

Scott DeWar

"All I can tell you more of besides the location and owner of the ware house is that yes, My friend is offering a retainer of 100 gold crowns, with a completion pay of 200 gold crowns. If there are any valuables that are found in the course of this task,the are youre yours to keep. "

"The basement they were digging was specifically picked to be away from the sewer system to store wine and other drinkables, when a weak spot in the wall gave way to a limestone cavern. The workers were looking about the cavern when the rats arrived, angry and hungry. they were chased away back to the lift. one was bit and the others got away."

"This all happened yesturday. This is all that I kow. Please go help my friend. I have to return back to my watch now."

His look is pleading as his gaze moves form one to the next.

Lindeloef

First Post
"No worries Mr. Watchman, what was your name? But I think at least Morgrymm and me will take a good look at your friend's rodent problem." Robert replies.

Scott DeWar

"What? I have not told you my name!? I am Sargent Marteen de Santo Luce of the whitecloaks! I most humbly apologize! I was so worried about my friend's workers!"

He bows very low, and yes indeed - He wears a White cloak with the Venzin standard emblazoned in black on his chest over the left shoulder.

Grayn

First Post
"Well, Sargent, I suppose we can take some comfort we will not have to endure the sewers." Dame Morrogrim says as she turns to meet two humans talking behind her. "And yes, I did have a fine meal, at least what I was allowed to enjoy. And you are...Robert, if I recall and by your appearance, a Ranger, if I am not mistaken? So, Morgrym and Robert, do we have anyone else?"

[sblock=mini-stats]
Dame Sienna Morrogrim
AC: 11 (10 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: -1 CMD: 10
Fort: +1 Reflex: +1 Will: +2*
Perception: +2 (+4 w/ familiar)
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Hanbo
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Spells Prepared (Cantrips): Guidance, Detect Magic, Jolt
Spells Prepared (1st): Ear Piercing Scream, Burning Hands
Hex: Evil Eye, Misfortune

*+2 on Saving Throws against fear effects

Olkoi
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 3
CMB: -9 CMD: 3
Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons
[/sblock]

Cyclopean

First Post
Tirgas brightens as his earlier benefactor enters the room. "I believe there was one other, a burly gentleman whose name I do not know. And technically, I believe giant rats would be animals rather than vermin . . ." Tirgas trails off as he attempts to recall anything else he knows about dog-sized rats.

[sblock]Knowledge (Nature): 1d20+6=25 [/sblock]

Turning to Robert, he says "So you're a ranger, eh? A fellow man of the wilderness?"
[sblock=Mini Stats]Tirgas the Hermit
AC: 16* (15 flat-footed, 11* touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +2 CMD: 13†
Fort: +3‡ Reflex: +1‡ Will: +5‡
Perception: +8
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Spells Prepared (Cantrips): Create Water, Know Direction, Read Magic
Spells Prepared (1st): Cure Light Wounds x2

* +4 Dodge AC vs. giants
† +4 vs. trip and bull rush
‡ +2 vs. spells, poison, and spell-like abilities

Topaz
AC: 16 (12 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 19/19
CMB: +3 (+7 to Grapple) CMD: 16 (Immune to Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Perception: +1 (Scent)
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases