Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Grayn

First Post
Dame Morrogrim backs against the wall for support. She's bloodied, breathing heavily and still visibly shaking. Reaching into her pack, she produces a small vanity mirror to look at her face. Her legs falter a bit as she sees the blood in her hair and on her face. Lifting her arm to brace herself on the wall before collapsing, she turns her back to the group.

"Yes, please Tirgas, any assistance would be greatly appreciated." she responds over her shoulder, gaining some composer. Producing a white handkerchief, she attempts to clean her face. "And, may I have a moment to put myself back together, if you will."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[dm hint]prestidigitation does minor effects such as clean, gather small items, and brighten colors of clothes[/hint]

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Sv: [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Siz

OOC: I am still very busy with RL issues and won't be able reply that much since I am abroad. I will be back home though next weekend and should have some more time on my hands. I am sorry for the inconvenience

Grayn

First Post
"Thank you, Tirgas. I am feeling my strength returning." she says, looking at Tirgas with a weak, but truly grateful smile.

[sblock=ooc]
[dm hint]prestidigitation does minor effects such as clean, gather small items, and brighten colors of clothes[/hint]

Unfortunately, that spell isn't available for the witch and, at this level, I probably wouldn't be able to take it anyway. With the daily spell limitations, there isn't much wiggle room for spells that provide a little RP color.
[MENTION=6720062]Cyclopean[/MENTION]: She should be okay. I have a CLW potion, if we need to fall back on it. We could back out and rest for a night...or go buy a couple more potions, if need be.
[MENTION=46684]Tinker[/MENTION]: Safe travels and see you when you return.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I am still very busy with RL issues and won't be able reply that much since I am abroad. I will be back home though next weekend and should have some more time on my hands. I am sorry for the inconvenience

GM: ok, Morgrym, Alchemist/Mr. Tinker is busy with Real life. What is the rest of the party doing?

The party of exterminators has successfully vanquished the eerie hive minded swarm of rats, But where are the dog sized rats? Perhaps beyond the hole in the wall? What is their next move?

Remove ads