Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
you notice the rats are paying more attention to the pit then you, or rather the stain of red where the alchemist's break is. You know that blood will attract rats, particularly fresh blood .. .. .. perhaps if you hurry and pull him up, they won't notice the crushed rat that was held in the coils of topaz .. .. ..

Cyclopean

First Post
The Dwarf shrugs. Well, I gave them their chance. With a motion, he expressed to Topaz that she could resume her meal before grabbing hold of the rope. "Robert! Either help us pull him up or cover us!"

Lindeloef

First Post
"My bow is lying over there, though I doubt with that crocked bow I could hit anything at all. Of course I help. We have to get him to a healer."

[sblock=Actions]As soon as the rules allow, I step up to the rope and help pulling Morgrymm up.

Edit: Just realized cause I am the only European left, that I should probably roll for Strenght in advance so that you guys can move on, while I slumber

Strenght check, get Morgrymm out alive: 1D20+4 = [17]+4 = 21

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

GM: I am actually going to hand wave this if this is ok with you guys, as I had yet another tooth pulled. Pain as a whole is lessened, just still a bit tender, of course.

Do you guys want to see if I can recruit 1 or 2 more?

Lindeloef

First Post
OOC: I am okay with that. Maybe the Batteries for your Eye lasers are leaking onto your teeth causing problems. See a mechanic is my advice ;)

Scott DeWar

Thi was a problem before the laser eyes were installed, so it has now been dealt with.

On an aside: Moving, AGAIN (WEEEEEEE!). Should be good by tuesday, but otherwise slow in posting. Sorry.

Scott DeWar

A twist of very bitter lemon:

A T & T sales said: the technician will be there between 1 and 3 on Saturday

I said Great!

I was there from 12 to 330. no tech.

they said oops, how about 11 july

I said nope, need communication sooner for health reasons.

sales said let me transfer you.

where they transferred me closed at 4 pm, They transferred me at 425 pm.

jerks.

I may be getting inter web time from a coffee shop.

Grayn

First Post
OOC: Do we still have a shot at the approaching rats while we retreat? And if we do, can we get updated positions of the rats?

Remove ads