Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Internet access highly limited right now until I get fully settled in at the new apartment. FYI.

Grayn

First Post
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]

Just wondering how the internet issue is going? Hopefully it gets resolved soon, I know Dame Morrogrim would love getting out of this rat filled hole. ;)

Scott DeWar

Sorry guys. only getting access every other day right now. We are what? hand waving the 'hole' exodus?

Lindeloef

First Post
I think we successfully get Morrgrymm out of the hole and to a hospital/temple where they can treat his wounds though on the way out, Robert picks up the shortbow, that he dropped in frustration ;)

Cyclopean

First Post
Tirgas will probably hastily put a splint on Morgym, and will try to use a fireman's carry before realizing that he's not tall enough.

He'll also retrieve his pick on the way out.

Scott DeWar

On the way back from the freight elevator, the party returns to the hole, only to find the rats gone.

Last edited:

Lindeloef

First Post
OOC: Oh you mean, we are already back from the Hospital and back in the cellar? I thought you wanted to recruit 1 or 2 more in the tavern? Also on the surface I wanted to get the 100g from Fresconi, sell my short bow and get a Composit Bow.

Scott DeWar

We can do that. Hey look, my previous post disappeared! Go ahead and do any shopping and if you want to recruit, go for it. Otherwise I will get snior F. to recruit.

Remove ads