Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

Satisfied that nobody is walking around with untreated wounds, the flame haired woman scoops up her healing kit, sliding it into her pack. Then gathering her torch and glaive, she nods her assent to proceed. "Chakram," she mutters, barely more than a whisper.

[sblock=ooc]
I mixed up who had the disease and who didn't. As noted, it's unclear as to whether Charity knows: she simply cleaned wounds on those who seemed to need it (had open wounds and were not being tended to.) The healing skill would also apply to diseased people whose wounds have been closed, although performing it would have a different description.

This all said, I won't get bent out of shape if the charge to my healing kit is 'wasted', although it would be nice if it wasn't.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14
Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive (left) and Torch (right)
Current Conditions in Effect: Torch lit
Spells Remaining (1st): 0

Items not currently in possession: Chakram (on ground)
Items depleted: Healing kit: 2 uses
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
With everyone ready for the next skirmish, Ru heads across the water first. Looking around the bend, the next chamber is rather small but has a few feisty occupants. A skeleton in robes hangs from the back wall of the chamber. One arm and leg seem to be imbedded in the rock. In front of him, as if guarding, two more giant rats are waiting. One looks like his brothers that Ru just finished off, but the other has a crimson red coat of fur and a malevolent fire in his eyes.

[sblock=Combat round 1]Moving across the water is difficult terrain and costs you 10' to move 5'.
12/20 ~ AC 18 ~ Ru ~
17/22 ~ AC 16 ~ Robert failed save ~
16/16..~ AC 16 ~ Tirgas
23/26 ~ AC 16 ~ Topaz failed save ~
12/12.. ~ AC 11 ~ Dame Sienna Morrogrim ~
..6/6..~ AC 16 ~ Olkoi
14/14 ~ AC 16 ~ Charity

11/11 ~ AC 16 brother rat
??/?? ~ AC ?? crimson rat
??/?? ~ AC ?? Skeleton
[/sblock][sblock=map]
ROUS_Cave_3.3.png
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

Seeing Ru pause, Charity tromps through the pool, only to see them as well. "More rats," she calls out, dropping her torch, sliding in next to Ru and bringing her glaive to bear once more. As she studies the situation further, she gets a puzzled look on her face, "and... um... maybe something else."

[sblock=ooc]
Double move to bring Charity to U,-5, next to Ru. As a free action, drop torch into the partial square U,-6.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14
Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: Torch lit
Spells Remaining (1st): 0

Items not currently in possession: Chakram (on ground), Torch (on ground)
Items depleted: Healing kit: 2 uses
[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock=Rule Question]What action does it take to sheath a weapon? I somehow cannot find an answer to that, I guess it is a move action. Can someone confirm this?[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Rule Question]It is a move action that provokes an attack of opportunity. It is on the table 8-2 on page 183 of the core rule book.[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock=SK]Thanks, now I know, why i didn't find it. A typo ^^
sheathe not sheath. The more you know, and knowing is half the battle.[/sblock]

[sblock=actions]
As a move action I sheathe my greatsword. As a Free action I draw my short bow (quick draw). then I move to X/-3
[/sblock]

switching back to his crappy Short Bow Robert moves forward in the pond to see around the corner.
"Ah exactly what I always wanted... wet feet.

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 17/22
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Short Bow

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Realizing the others are going to have to play catch-up to get around the bend, and unwilling to find himself pinned between the rats and whatever that nastiness is in and on the wall, the ninja hukers down, blades readied against more rodent incursions.

[sblock=ooc]Readying attack against anything getting close enough. Might be one hit for minimum damage. Sigh:

Readied action TWF attacks; damage vs. rats if they approach. (1d20+3=17, 1d6=1, 1d20+3=13, 1d6=1)[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 12/20

Initiative: +4
Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +8/+3 Reflex: +8 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)
Bold save above reflects bonus from antiplague

Wakizashi: +5, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +3/+3, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +5, 1d6
Shuriken: +5, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank)

Conditions: Sunrod light source (belt)
Antiplague: +5 fort vs. disease for 1 hour

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Ki Pool: 0/3
Shuriken: 9/10
Giant Wasp Poison: 0/1

USED: Antiplague
Giant Wasp Poison
[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
Dame Morrogrim groans, as she pulls up her dress to her ankles to wade through the water. She works her way around the edge of the pool and stations herself along the wall, next to Robert. She readies her new crossbow in preparation of the parties next move.

[sblock=ooc]Move to X-3.[/sblock]

Remove ads