[LPF] Silent Tide

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The grain is piled all the way to the wall here. You begin making your way around, slogging through the grain along the wall to your right. About halfway through Corbin's last sentence, the priest's words are cut off suddenly . . .

GM: Back to individual threads, if you please! (I'm headed over there now to do the posts, but it may take a bit. I'll put up a new post here when they're all ready).

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And . . . we're off! For this first bit at least, everyone go ahead and post your actions in your individual threads . . . I'm going to see if I can sort them out that way and save us a little time while still preserving the feel of the fog and silence.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Even as Robert and The Navigator are moving to help Corbin brings his morningstar to bear, leveling a crushing blow on the skull of the skeleton before him. This one, too, crumples to the ground in a pile of bones and rotting cloth. Once more, everyone can hear . . .

02GuardiansoftheGrainPost_zps1b42119a.jpg

GM: And we're back to the main thread for now. The encounter is still active, but that 'sub-combat' is over so post free-form.

Lindeloef

First Post
"So another two of those things, or were there more? They are kind of annoying with their silence horse crap." Robert spits on the ground. "With a total of five that we killed, there shouldn't be much of those left. The old fart said that those were from an advance party."

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityCloseMowgli150.png

The return of sound makes it obvious her heavier armor and shorter stature is making it difficult to wade through the piles of grain. Nonetheless, Charity presses on, her speech a little breathy, "Think I see an opening to tha north… less grain… mebbe we can find the north wall there. Then into the west side? Haven't even been over ther yet." Stepping by Robert, the long haired guard investigates the possibility.

[sblock=action]Not taking off at full speed this move, but a single move: M-15 (double cost), N-16, then hopefully N-17.[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14

Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Shortsword(right), Glaive(unwielded,left)
Current Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch
Temporary items in possession: shortsword
Items not currently in possession: Silk Rope
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Remove ads