[LPF] Silent Tide

Lindeloef

First Post
"Don't run too far off, Charity. It would be annoying to find you in this mist again." Robert says and follows Aura and the Navigator.
"By the way, did I ask you how you got your name, Navigator? Any interesting story to follow up that name?"

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You make your way through the grain, heading for the north wall and chatting calmly amongst yourselves. To your dismay, the going does not get any easier; from the amount of grain on the floor it appears they were preparing to load up a shipment tomorrow.

02GuardiansoftheGrainAllIn_zps6686fc81.jpg

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityCloseMowgli150.png

Seeing little option open, Charity continues to press onward, in a somewhat north-western direction, trying to follow the path of least resistance and shallow grain. "Don't worry, Robert… couldn't run away from you guys if I tried." She stops a moment before continuing, muttering under her breath, "Great… some's slipped into my boots now…"

[sblock=move]Charity is continuing to move, whatever north, west, and northwest moves seem passable, making decisions as new information is presented. I hope it's ok to state move like that.[/sblock]

[sblock=Lindeloef]
"Don't run too far off, Aura..."
Who? :)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14

Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Shortsword(right), Glaive(unwielded,left)
Current Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch
Temporary items in possession: shortsword
Items not currently in possession: Silk Rope
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Piston Honda

First Post
9yc3.jpg

"Oh, Gavin's an old family name, I know my great-great uncle went by it. Father's side of course, Elves would scoff at such a crude name. You know how they are." He smiles, though it's hard to see in the low light.

[sblock=Lindeloef]Sorry, that name hasn't been mentioned. :)[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini stats]
The Navigator / “Gavin”
HP 9/9
AC 14 (12 Touch/12 Flat Footed)
Initiative +2
CMB +1 CMD 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: 0
In Hand: Short Sword
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC/Names]I'll take the hit for 'The Navigator.' I made a judgement call to list him under that name on maps and in posts to match his Wiki/"Official" name, rather than as Gavin. Update coming in a bit . . .[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The slog through the grain continues . . . from the level in here compared to the level in the room to the south, it appears as though the majority of the grain to be shipped out next is piled here.

[sblock=OOC]Gave you two rounds worth of movement this time.[/sblock]

02GuardiansoftheGrainAllIn_zpsb8db4459.jpg

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityCloseMowgli150.png

Finally coming to the north wall, the temple guard stops, her hand on the wall. "OK… umm, up the stairs again to make sure none are up there, or other direction? Sorry if I got a little… disoriented… back there."

[sblock=move]Take one step north and inquire about how to proceed.[/sblock]

[sblock=apologies]I've been having trouble getting my mind around what to do, but I just realized that the lighter tan squares in the grain pile is not shallow grain. I was thinking it was and trying those squares out, hopping they'd lead to a path through it… and probably making the entire escapade more difficult than it ever had to be. Perhaps I'm the type that can't see the forest for the trees. In any case, I'm really sorry for that.[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14

Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Shortsword(right), Glaive(unwielded,left)
Current Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch
Temporary items in possession: shortsword
Items not currently in possession: Silk Rope
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Re: Apologies]Lighter squares are something altogether different, but the difference isn't less grain . . . nobody's looked in the right place to figure out what they are yet ;). Since there's no perceptible difference in the grain I should likely have changed the map a little to make them look like all the rest, but I was thinking the difference might prompt you to look around a little and possibly get an edge. Now that I've given you that little hint, I'll for sure leave 'em there :).[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=next move]If nobody objects, I can make the left/right decision (I'm more in favor of checking the upstairs real quick making sure there isn't anything sneaking up on us from up there, it's probably a dead end like the other stairs up), but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't rushing anyone's responses. The last thing I want to do is dictate everything we do.[/sblock]

Remove ads