[LPF] Silent Tide

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock="apparently i am blind"]There is a door and it's closed... I totally missed that[/sblock]

edit:

Cursing under his breath, Robert stands up and tries to open the door.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity and Robert struggle to their feet, Robert placing hands on the door handles; a sharp tug tells the warrior that the door is secured from the inside. Gavin moves cautiously toward the complex, a wary eye out for arrows to dodge, but none come his way.

From the two 'wings' of the complex, the archer and knife thrower continue their bloody work. This time it's the knife that scores, thunking solidly into Robert's shoulder. Being planted in flesh doesn't make any difference to the weapon's disappearing act . . . the wound bleeds a little more freely as the blade filling it fades to nothing. An arrow from the window behind Charity zips across the yard and off into the grass.

Once more, there's chanting from above and a coruscating cone of color fills the air around Robert and Charity. Each of them feels the impact of the cone almost solidly, and the world begins to go dark.

Combat Map

[sblock=Combat!]Robert and Charity: Will Save (DC14) vs. Color Spray. Failure means blinded and stunned for 3 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.

Party is Up!

Code:
[u]Combatant     HP     AC     Condition[/u]
Robert        13/32  17/13  
Gavin         00/16  16/12  
Charity       11/32  17/11  
(Archer 01)   00/    17/13  Cover/Concealment
(Dagger Thrw) 00/    17/13  Cover/Concealment
(Caster)      00/    13/13  Cover/Concealment
(Archer 02)   00/    17/13  Cover/Concealment
[s]Dog             /    13/12 [/s]
[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock="Huh..."]Onwards to fail my will saving throw: 1D20+2 = [18]+2 = 20

I made it somehow...
[/sblock]

Edit:

"You fecking cowards, hiding in your tower. Lets See how you like it without a door" Robert yells and tries to break down the door.

Breaking down the Door: 1D20+4 = [20]+4 = 24

OOC:
that should do it :D

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 19/32
CMB: +7 CMD: 20
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (mwk)

Favored Enemy: Human (+2 to attack and damage rolls)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]And it would . . . except you're standing on a grease slick, and don't really have any way to get traction for the attempt :(. Significant penalties on the roll for the time being.[/sblock]

Robert makes a valiant effort to batter down the door, but is unable to find purchase for his feet in the grease slicked marsh grass. From above, laughter fills the air and that cultured voice rings clear once more. "Why is it that when a man defends himself or his home using brains and the best tools at his disposal, the brutes and bullies always label it cowardice? Good sir, m'lady, I beg you to rethink your position here and leave off your assault on my home, before you are grievously injured!"

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Seeing Robert beat on the door with no effect, Charity pulls her backpack to the side enough to get into it and pull out a short, thin rod with magical markings down one side. She then shuffles carefully out of the buttered area, continuing to watch for enemies.

[sblock=Actions]I'm working with the assumption I can step out of a grease square without issue, since stepping into it triggers the effect. Let me know if that is not true.

Move: move one square
Move: Retrieve Wand of Cure Light Wounds

updated map: http://beta.ditzie.com/49313/53ab087af3381[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 21/32
CMB: +5 CMD: 16

Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +7
Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +7
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 4/4
Smite remaining: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Wand CLW(right),Glaive(left,not wielded)
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Temporary items in possession: chakram(in dog)
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Remove ads