[LPF] Silent Tide

Piston Honda

First Post
The Navigator readies his shield, holding it toward the window as he runs quickly out of the bushes toward the walls of the tower while keeping an eye toward the East.

[sblock=Action]
Total Defense - Temporary AC = 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
The Navigator/”Gavin”
AC: 16 (12 Touch/14 Flat Footed)
Inititative: +2
HP: 16/16
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
Perception: 7

1st Level Spells Remaining: 2/2
Bardic Performance Remaining: 7/7

Current Weapon: Short Sword (+1 to hit, 1d6+1, 19-20/x2)
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Charity tries to carefully navigate the greasy mess in front of the door, but still slips and falls as another arrow hits her.

[sblock=combat stuff]My previous move got lost on the map, but due to the failed roll it doesn't matter, I end up in the same place. And I don't get a saving throw.
Acrobatics check vs DC 10 Grease: 1D20-3 = [4]-3 = 1

Updated Map: http://beta.ditzie.com/49313/53a2df7107052
[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 21/32
CMB: +5 CMD: 16

Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +7
Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +7
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 4/4
Smite remaining: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Temporary items in possession: chakram(in dog)
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]The caster is actually on the second floor of the tower, looking down from a window above the door - too far away for AoO.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]So Robert falls - leaving him with his full complement of actions. Charity moves and falls, leaving her with a move or standard action. Gavin moves using total defense, leaving him finished for the round.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Strange magical grease soaking her red hair as she falls, the young guard struggles to her feet with a bit of effort and a hint of frustration. She keeps a wary eye for where those arrows are coming from hoping to be ready for the next one.

[sblock=ooc]Oh, somehow I didn't realize that I had action left I could use. Nothing too complex, just setting up for next time.
Other Action=stand[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 21/32
CMB: +5 CMD: 16

Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +7
Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +7
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 4/4
Smite remaining: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Temporary items in possession: chakram(in dog)
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock='The Pyramid']The central portion is two stories, with no windows on the ground floor and only the closed double doors before you as an entrance - no way to see inside without opening the doors first. The three outer portions are the remains of once taller "towers" of two stories that have collapsed against the central tower. They are only one story tall, as the second story of each was destroyed when they fell. their only entrances are the windows on each side. They are considerably darker inside than it is out here, so you're having a lot of trouble seeing into the gloom.[/sblock]

Remove ads