• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Silent Tide

Piston Honda

First Post
"Damn." The Navigator mutters as events have not transpired to his liking and he is unable to get a clear shot at any of the attackers in the towers. He slings the crossbow over his back and switches back to his short sword and shield to ready to get close to the tower.

[sblock=Action]
Switch back to short sword and shield
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
The Navigator/”Gavin”
AC: 16 (12 Touch/14 Flat Footed)
Inititative: +2
HP: 16/16
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
Perception: 7

1st Level Spells Remaining: 2/2
Bardic Performance Remaining: 7/7

Current Weapon: Short Sword (+1 to hit, 1d6+1, 19-20/x2)
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
The blade deflecting off her armor causes some concern, but Robert's collapse comes first. Quickly deciding on helping him best she can, she shakes him vigorously, calling his name several times, finally stopping at the first signs of returning consciousness. She then steps a little closer, covering territory with her glaive in defensive posture.

[sblock=combat stuff]Standard action: Wake Robert
Move action: One square move NW
Updated Map: http://beta.ditzie.com/49313/53a0ee159c6d5
Free Action: Dirty look at dagger thrower :cool:
(now 25' from the dagger thrower, and threatening the square directly out the door and possibly in one window as well)[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 24/32
CMB: +5 CMD: 16

Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +7
Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +7
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 4/4
Smite remaining: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Temporary items in possession: chakram
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock="OOC"]@Mowgli I assume when you sleep you fall prone, right? Also do I get to act this round cause we don't really have any initiative order here...[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]There is an initiative order, but it's kind of screwy because of the way Nessian and his crew are choosing to act - so far, they've just been reacting to what you do (so holding or readying actions). It's basically "you" then "them," and it's your turn. You do fall prone when you sleep. They didn't do anything to stop Charity from waking him, so until they do something you can act.[/sblock]

From within the central tower, you hear a deep voice. "Gentlemen, My Lady, there is no need for this. I assure you, we are well able to defend ourselves and we can keep this up all day."

Lindeloef

First Post
"I can hear you Charity, no need to yell. But thanks, it seems they have casted some sort of spell on me" Robert says while standing up.

"You annoying little sh*ts. Hiding in the tower, as if thats gonna help you!" While moving into the Doorway. "Now, you fools don't have an exit either besides those tiny a*s windows."

Updated Combat Map

[sblock="ooc"] [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] those guys, are they Human? asking because of favorite Enemy Bonus.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +7 CMD: 20
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (mwk)

Favored Enemy: Human (+2 to attack and damage rolls)

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=Questions]I wasn't sure if you were saying Robert may act, or everyone. Also, do any of the enemy tokens represent current positions?[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Answers :D]Enemy tokens still represent last known position. The bad guys are up now - their delay to talk allowed Robert to act in the round, but everyone else already did so.

Metagame: Nessian is the only human here.

Update coming tonight or tomorrow AM, depending on how things go with the baby this evening.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
In answer to Robert's challenge, more chanting can be heard from the window above. The gruff warrior watches as a small pat of . . . is that butter? . . . plops to the ground at his feet, and in the next instant he finds himself once more in danger of falling on his arse as the dirt and grass is coated with a thick covering of grease. An arrow whistles through that same window a moment later, pinging against Charity's armor and lodging within it, inflicting a minor wound. A dagger from the west and an arrow from the east fly at Robert as he wobbles; the arrow finds it's mark in his thigh and lodges there. The dagger disappears once more, just after striking the tower wall with a bell-like ring.

Updated Map

[sblock=Combat!]
Party is up!
Robert: DC14 Reflex Save or fall Prone.

Code:
[u]Combatant     HP     AC     Condition[/u]
Robert        08/32  17/13  
Gavin         00/16  16/12  
Charity       11/32  17/11  
(Archer)      00/    17/13  Cover/Concealment
(Dagger Thrw) 00/    17/13  Cover/Concealment
(Caster)      00/    13/13  Cover/Concealment