[LPF] Silent Tide

Lindeloef

First Post
"I am happy to leave this crappy place behind, so I am all for getting back to the city"

[sblock="ooc"]I am fine either way. Btw I am pretty sure I have my xp for level 4 together[/sblock]

Piston Honda

First Post
"Yes, let us get back to civilization and get these two to the light of justice." He sounds less than enthusiastic about a visit with the Whitecloaks, but is pleased to have a threat to his own safety locked away.

[sblock=ooc]
Summary is ok with me, or IC works too. If it's a summary, The Navigator "generously" turns down a share of the remaining loot (minus anything extra that was intended for him). :)
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It's a Wrap!

As he's jostled onto the makeshift litter, Nessian moans a little and mutters, "Curdbelly, the chest . . . the chest . . . did you bury it? Is it safe?" A little investigation and snooping around reveals a spot of fresh turned earth just north of the towers, and a bit of digging does indeed reveal a chest - inside of which are 1383 gold pieces. You bundle your captives up and make the trek back to the city, stopping at the Whitecloak station to deliver your captives and an explanation.

Arriving at the Tale of Landadel, you find Parnham Pelligrew and Yargos Gill eagerly awaiting your arrival. Gill is effusive in his thanks for saving the city from his careless blunder, and Pelligrew is his normal enthusiastic self. He brings out a bottle of well aged whiskey and offers a glass to each, then pulls a pouch from his belt. "A hundred gold apiece is what I offered, I be thinking . . . makes me no difference whether it's the same three that did finish the job as did start it. The book be returned, the culprit brought before the Whitecloaks, the fee do be paid. A pleasure working with true professionals!" He tosses the pouch on the table.

After finishing the whiskey - which really is of exceptional quality - you take your leave . . .

[sblock=OOC]As RL is kicking in and I'm getting a bit more busy, I decided to go ahead and wrap it up. Feel free to use this thread to RP as much as you wish, or head back to the DWI/Mystic Pearl/etc.

Treasure from the final encounter:

• Nessian: Pipes of Sounding (1800 GP), Arcane Scroll (Shadow Evocation, Seeming - 2250 GP)
  • Gnome's Pouch: Feather Token (Bird - Already Used, 0 GP), Arcane Scroll (Plant Shape I - 1125 GP), Elixer of Truth (500 GP), Unguent of Timelessness (150 GP)
  • Buried: 1383 GP
  • Pelligrew's Payment: 300 GP

These numbers may change slightly when the finals are reviewed. I'll update the first post to reflect final numbers and attach pics of the three tracking sheets when I get a minute, so that SK can review.

Final levels: Charity 3, Robert 4, The Navigator 3.

Thanks for playing, and putting up with my delays and mistakes! It's been fun![/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
CSeemingly pleased with the outcome, the young guard listens to her employer's compliments. Asking for a half serving, Charity tries the fine whiskey, but seems a little lost in thought, although Pelligrew boisterous nature shakes her out of it. She seems in good spirits when it is time to head home.

[sblock=Thanks]Thanks Mowgli for running the adventure, it was a lot of fun. And also to the other players, you all did great. :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: [MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION] Numbers are done in the first post; if you'd be so kind as to check 'em out it would be appreciated. I boosted the XP for the final encounter just a bit, partly to account for the terrain and partly as a reward for putting up with my attempts to use PbP format to simulate environmental difficulties in the "Guardians of the Grain" encounter, and partly because I just hate having XP place an encounter between one CR and the next.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Right - numbers have now been adjusted with SK's catches. [MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION], did you want to look at that first post again, or are we good now?

Satin Knights

First Post
The sheet for the first part is fine now.
But, for the third part, add a line at 5/8/2014 of 15 days for Charity leveling to 3rd. It will get her another 92 XP and 138 GP. Then add a line at 7/29/2014 for 1 day for Gavin leveling to third. That will squeak another 60 XP and 105 GP for Gavin.

After that, I think it will be all good.
-SK

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: I can't add that first line - I still haven't figured out why the tracker won't handle an initial encounter of <50 XP. It's driving me crazy, too. I'll add the numbers to their totals in the first post with a note that it's on your say-so, and we'll call it good.

Remove ads