[LPF] Silent Tide

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]OK, apparently beach vacations are not conducive to keeping up with GMing duties :p. And now I can't remember what "more" I intended to write. You've got the book, the gnome and Nessian. Charity's managed to staunch Nessian's bleeding - he's stable but hovering on death's door. I think the ball's in your court.[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
Robert turns to his companions "So what's the plan with those two?" He points at the Gnome and Nessian. "You think Blood fountain here will survive a trip to city? I personally doubt it. The gnome we could transport handily but I don't think he is worth the hassle..."

Piston Honda

First Post
The Navigator stands, up, dusting himself off. “Worst case scenario, Blood fountain as you put it, does not make it back. However, if we have proof of plot and a body, that should get some recognition…and put the city at ease and all that.” Perhaps a small bounty, he thought to himself. “The gnome is an accomplice, an extra for a swift trial and death sentence. That ought to lift some spirits and look good for everyone. Perhaps a quick look inside would be beneficial. Do we have any extra rope for him?” He points at Nessian.

Lindeloef

First Post
By the thought of him carrying the body of Nessian, Robert groans. "Don't you think his head would be enough to show around? It's usually enough to get a bounty paid out on someones head."

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Charity kneels and begins working to prevent Nessian's impending death. She staunches the initial bleeding, then applies a lot of pressure when bandaging to try and keep him from losing even more blood. "Nessian lives, for now. He will may need to be moved with a stretcher or a litter. And we'll want to check his buddies in the side towers." Standing back up, she eyes the cut in Gavin's side suspiciously. "Hunh, well, in any case, outside of you're both up and moving, let's take a look at the wounds. Gavin needs to be looked at for sure--I didn't like the sound of the blade being coated with something."

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 26/32
CMB: +5 CMD: 16

Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +7
Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +7
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 4/4
Smite remaining: 0/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive (CLW Wand tucked under belt
Current Conditions in Effect: Continual Flame(Ioun Torch)
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: chakram(in dog), Rope (used to tie up gnome)
Items depleted: CLW Wand-5 chg[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
"By the way, did you gag the gnome? Assuming that he is the guy greasing up the place." Robert asks. "I will look in the tower for a method to transport Nessian." And with that Robert heads into the main tower.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity manages to keep Nessian alive, and even stabilizes him to the point he should be able to travel back to Venza for trial. The Gnome wakes, muttering something that could either be curses or pleas for mercy around the gag . . . considering the look in his eyes, it's most likely the latter.

Robert enters the tower, finding an empty first floor and a spiral stair up to the second. On the second floor he finds an old desk and an open chest. Inside the chest he finds a set of musical pipes and a scroll case.

[sblock=Gavin/The Navigator]Gavin's rifling through the Gnome's pouch produces a few trinkets:
  • A small, exquisite sculpture of a bird
  • A scroll case
  • A vial filled with greenish liquid and
  • A jar filled with some sort of paste
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC All]Gavin's share of the treasure from this last outing, less some small reward to be received at the end to balance the books, is in the Gnome's pouch.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads