[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna

CootaR

First Post
OOC: Can i get a quick update on everyone's condition. My intent will be to go stabalize Elros with an ability, however if not a lot of combatants are up... Krag will most definitely slash.

Caim

First Post
OOC:
I'm up and at low helath but Yo is still down at -2hp I think. He would be up also if it wasn't for all the bad luck with rolls and if I hit that Crit...Ernie would most likly be dead.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay, Stabilize rolls are fortitude saves, right?

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
HP: -6/22
AC: 17, Touch 14, Flat Footed 13
Initiative: +4
CMB: +4
CMD: 18
Fort: +4 +1 against fear
Ref: +4
Will +0, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects
Speed 30'

Comp Longbow (ranged): +8 = +2(BAB) + 4 (Stat) +1 (Feat) +1 (Mwk)(1d8+2)X3 Range: 100', +1 atk and dmg within 30'

Longsword: +4 = +2(BAB) + 2 (Stat) (1d8+2)19-20 X2

Immune to Sleep spells
Low-Light Vision
Perception +2

link to full sheet[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: A character who goes into negative hit points is considered dying and bleeding until stabilized. To stabilize, the character must roll a DC 10 Constitution Check, with a penalty equal to the amount of negative hit points. So Elros must make a DC 16 Constitution Check this round, DC 17 next round, etc. A character dies at -10 hps.

Right now here is where we are at:

Elros is at -6 hps. His max hps equals 22.
Yoshiki is at -2 hps. His max hps equals 16.
Krag has 9hps left. Krag's max hps equals 12.
Mortar is at 7hps (I forgot 2hps he had lost last battle). Mortar's max hps equals 25.
Kanli has 12 hps. Kanli's max hps equals 15.

CootaR

First Post
WATER BEAST MUST PAY. But, Krag hate water! Stopping to think, Krag nearly forgets to act...
OOC:
Is Elros' body within Attack of opportunity range of either the gator or the elemental?

Remove ads