[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna

Caim

First Post
Mortar takes the hit and stands on his feet, barely. "Aye, I like my boots with some bite." He replies as he pulls his last potion from his pack and drinks it.

"Kanli!" Mortar yells from the boat. "Yo could use some of your healing and so could I."

CootaR

First Post
Seeing the Brutal attack from the gator "ernie" Krag lets out a cry and swings his great ax down on the beast.

GATORS HATE DWARVES!!!

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry for the delay. Kanli's next move will be as important as Krag's was, so I have delyaed the posting. I know the slow speed is not what you were expecting, but because this battle is so critical I don't feel right about moving on until we get everyone to post actions.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Healing? Oh, certainly, healing!"

Kanli rushes over to Yoshiki. "What? You're covered in bite marks and holes and stuff. Let me brush them off you."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Round 5

Pan- 25
Elros- 19
Mortar- 16
Kanli- 16
2nd Summoned Creature (alligator)- 15, 4 rounds passed on summon
Pan's Alligator Companion ("Ernie")- 13
Yo- 12
Krag- 12
3rd Summoned Creature (water elemental)- 2, 3 rounds passed on summon

The party decided to focus its efforts around the large alligator called Ernie. Elros rushed forward and swung his blade at the beast in order to help Mortar. His sword bit into the beast's flank, cutting into its tough hide.

Mortar healed himself a bit (+7 hps to Mortar), which was all and well as Kanli was moving to rush past him and heal the unconscious Yoshiki. The 2nd Summoned alligator hauled itself up to the shore, but was unable to do anything else except rush forward and position itself behind Elros, so that it would be able to attack in the next few moments. It continued to bleed from Kanli's spell (-2 hps from bleeding last round and this turn).

Yoshiki continued to snore, but his position in the boat and his current health was soon to be stabilized by Kanli (+4 hps to Yoshiki).

Seeing Elros as a new and greater threat, 'Ernie' turned towards the warrior that wounded him and struck out, biting him savagely. With a wail, Elros falls (-15hps to Elros, who is now at -6 hps total. Elros is down and needs to roll to stabilize himself).

Krag runs forward and avenges his friend with a bloody strike against Ernie's opposite flank (-5 hps to Ernie). The alligator seems to groan from its many small wounds.

The nearby water elemental moves itself around the boat and near the shore close to Kanli. It still seems tentative about going ashore, but some influence drives it forward into position to strike in mere moments.

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
Mortar grits his teeth as he takes a firm grip of his hammer and swings at Ernie. "Ya goin to pay for that hit."

OOC: WOW!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Remove ads