[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna

Caim

First Post
"Pan! I have a propostion fer ya. It'll help with the whole 'I'm immortal please help me' sob story you've got goin on." Mortar grunts with another stroke of the oars. "Come stand under me hammer and she'll do all the work fer ya. No need to burn some tree down. Also I think that ths Goddess your tryin to kill..." Mortar grunts again while letting out a laugh. "I think she may get so pissed off at her servant, the ungrateful BOY she saved all then years ago."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Pan- 25
Elros- 19
Mortar- 16
Kanli- 16
2nd Summoned Creature (alligator)- 15, 2 rounds passed on summon
Pan's Alligator Companion ("Ernie")- 13
Yo- 12
Krag- 12
3rd Summoned Creature (water elemental)- 2, 1 round passed on summon

Elros jumped into Krag and Kanli's boat as Krag began to row into the mist and towards the shore. The alligator bumped into Elros' boat and nearly flipped it the moment after. At the same time Kanli reached out and wounded the creature, causing it to bleed (-1 hp to alligator, and another -1 from bleeding).

Krag was able to move his vessel another 20 feet, while Mortar did the same. The two remaining boats lost sight of one another as they both entered the obscuring mist.

Mortar felt a strong thump from the bottom of the boat as 'Ernie' tried to knock him out of the craft.

The third summoned creature from Pan became visible, being a strange looking whirl of water that leapt up from the water in an attempt to strike Elros. The slam hit the hero hard in the face and chest, and water seeped into his lungs in an attempt to drown him before he tore and coughed himself free (-8hps to Elros). Although Elros was surprised at the attack, he returned it with his sword but failed to connect

OOC: Both ships are now 20 feet from shore, but can no longer see each other because of the mist. The strike against Mortar's boat was strong, but he only needs a DC 10 Reflex check to stay in, as he is expecting this sort of attack now. Yo does not need to save since he's lying flat and on the very bottom of the boat.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"This water's been infected by frogs! Oh, will their tricks ever cease?" Kanli spits as he reaches out for the water elemental. As it dodges his hesitant grasp, he adds, "They fear my garnishing. Clever beasts, those frogs!"

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
Mortar feels the alligator crash into the boat but he holds on enough to stay in. "Is that all ya got? Leather fer me boots ya are."

CootaR

First Post
KRAG HATE GATORS. Krag like ground! Krag ROW US FAST.

Krag continues to row. Looking for the safety of solid ground, and avoiding the gnashing teeth of the gators.

OOC:
Sorry about the delay! work has been crazy busy.

can't believe I crit and I wasn't even there.

Caim

First Post
Mortar stops rowing for a moment as he grabs a potion from his bag and empties it into Yo's mouth. "Wake up my friend. I can smell the ground."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Round 4

Pan- 25
Elros- 19
Mortar- 16
Kanli- 16
2nd Summoned Creature (alligator)- 15, 3 rounds passed on summon
Pan's Alligator Companion ("Ernie")- 13
Yo- 12
Krag- 12
3rd Summoned Creature (water elemental)- 2, 2 rounds passed on summon

Elros takes another strike against the water elemental, slicing it along what may have been its back (-4 hps to elemental).

Mortar finished rowing the boat through the mist, then poured a bit of a potion into Yo, partially healing him (+2 hps to Yo, taking him to -6). His boat made land, and he saw that Pan was 80 feet away and running fast towards the Lady's tree.

Kanli's touch attack badly missed as the water elemental writhed away from the heroes.

The alligator near Kanli's boat, struck at Elros with jaws and tail. Elros avoided most of it, though the creature did draw blood (-5 hps to Elros. Krag was able to make landfall shortly after, as he rowed furiously to the shore. The alligator was intent on dragging Elros out of the boat and into the water, but stopped as it realized that the boat had already made land.

Krag, Elros, and Kanli landed just in time to watch in horror as 'Ernie' came to shore and attack Mortar while the man was stooped over Yoshiki. The dwarf was attacked savagely, yet somehow remained standing (-23 hps to Mortar, who is now down to 2hp).

The water elemental looked as if it would come ashore and attack, but backed away and thought better of it as Elros' wary look fell upon its approach. It remained 10 feet from the shore, waiting for an opportunity.

Last edited:

Remove ads