• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Tower of Power

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Samad glanced around curiously. Why were there more beds than there were guards? Were there more throughout the tower, or were they all that were left? "We should continue, Mallack is expecting us, and we still have not found the man Baggio..." He picked up his torch, though the flame was noticeably dimmer. "As well, our torches will not last forever, but I believe I can solve that."

[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2), Torch
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/3

Used Items:
N/A[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
[Sblock=GM]You'll need a 16 Spellcraft to ID the sash. Let's just say that Aeron took 10 for a 17. The sash is a Belt of Tumbling, which grants +4 competence bonus on Acrobatics checks made to move through a threatened square or through an enemy’s space.

What is your next move?[/sblock]

SinisterRogue

First Post
"Alright," Aeron says as he takes a glance about the room and notices the other doorways. "Should we try to clear this level or do you all want to continue up the stairs?"

[sblock=OOC]Sorry I haven't been posting as much but I've been really busy these past few weeks, and still currently am with school work and what not.[/sblock]

[sblock=Aeron's Mini Stats]

View attachment 56109
Aeron
HP: 8/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +0
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Darkvision
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/2

Used Items:
[/sblock]

omnitricks

First Post
"I say we clear the whole level just to be safe. We don't want to miss out on anything."

[sblock=OOC]So I guess the wand goes to the healer? If no one wants the belt can I have it since I need to get myself in flanking position to get my sneak attack damages.[/sblock]

[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]
Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +6 Will: -1
Perception: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Dueling sword, Swordbreaker dagger
Current Conditions in Effect: Low light vision

Used Items:
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
"There were more beds than guards here," Samad began, "There may be more of them. If we leave without first looking, they could follow and trap us between what ever may be above us." He gestured to the ceiling, before gesturing to the door behind Paskell, "Though, as I said before, we should consider moving now, if we do not want to spend the night in this tower." The nomad moved towards the door, and grasped at the handle, before pausing to chuckle, "I am beginning to see a pattern, here." With that, and a sense of caution, he slowly opened the door.

[sblock=OOC]He moves to open the NE door.
I think Samad'd be better off with the wand. So far, he's the only one that's needed it. Plus, the sash wouldn't be of much use to him; next level he starts replacing Acrobatics with Perform (Dance)[/sblock]
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2), Torch
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/3

Used Items:
N/A[/sblock]

Last edited:

Commander_Fallout

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Edited my previous post. We're going through the NE door, since we all seem to be gathered there anyway. Also, what happened to Spicy? I think we were all waiting on him to reply, but he never did.[/sblock]

Last edited:

omnitricks

First Post
"Hold on while I put on this belt. I'd rather be the one entering first instead of the only person that can heal us. I'll at least be a lot better at avoiding any other danger" Paskell told the rest as he put on the belt before going to the door.

Putting a finger to his mouth the tengu got closer to the door and started listening and looking for signs in front of the door of any other inhabitants like the two they have just taken care of.

[sblock=OOC]For some reason I cannot get to invisible castle so if someone is able to can they roll a 1d20+5 for my perception? Also lets get this show going, its been taking too long. I hope its fine I took the belt since no one else has responded about it after days.[/sblock]

[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]
Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +6 Will: -1
Perception: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Dueling sword, Swordbreaker dagger
Current Conditions in Effect: Low light vision

Used Items:
[/sblock]

SinisterRogue

First Post
Aeron, following Paskell's lead, also heads to the NE door. His scimitar out, clutched tightly in his grip as the Tengu tries to listen inside the other room.

[sblock=OOC] Invisible castle does not seem to be working for me either. [h=1]503 - Service Not Available[/h] [/sblock]

[sblock=Aeron's Mini Stats]

View attachment 56109
Aeron
HP: 8/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +0
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Darkvision,
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/2

Used Items:
[/sblock]

Remove ads