[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC][MENTION=23494]Songdragon[/MENTION] -> Arianna downed the blue mite using her AoO in her last post; the only remaining mite is the yellow one in -A5. Let me know how you want to revise your turn.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Preoccupied with the spear-wielding, eidolon-infused merwoman, the mite is unable to react in time as Saranna dances her way past him, slashing him with her rapier in the process. Clutching at the nasty wound with one hand, he draws his dagger and takes a swipe at the grinning rogue, but he's unable to find his target.

[sblock=OOC]He's on death's door; go ahead and kill it.[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
The halfling slashes at the mite once again... slashing away on its hardened skin, or so it would seem. The halfling tries to mvoe behind the creature to give anyone moving up a distraction. (aka flank)

(( Attack 1d20+4=16 for 1d4=2 damage (meaning no dmg due to DR... Acrobatics to mvoe around 1d20+9=16))

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian will try to launch another acid ball at the remaining mite, hoping to make some kind of positive contribution to the battle.

[sblock=actions]standard to cast acid splash[/sblock]

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 13 (13 flat-footed, 10 Touch)
HP: 7 Current: 2
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +3(5 vs illusions)

Current Weapon:
Notable Effects:

Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph turns to see the others swarming the last creature, and he freezes. He has never seen an adversary so overwhelmed before.

It is true these creatures ambushed the group, but to seek the things destruction so blatantly and not give it a chance to surrender.

"Let it go! Let it surrender!" Ioseph cries out raising a hand towards the others. "Please!"

[sblock=OOC] Still getting use to this character but I think that is what he would do once he saw everyone hacking at the little blue guy. ;) [/sblock]

Qik

First Post
As Ioseph finishes speaking, the gnome suddenly appears between Arianna and Saranna, his hands held high in a gesture of cessation. "I believe the man of light is correct," he says. "Killing this creature would serve no purpose." Turning to address the bleeding mite, the gnome speaks to it in a series of variously-pitched squeals. As he finishes, the mite scowls at the gnome; it's clear that he's found whatever the gnome had to say displeasing, but after a moment's hesitation, he scurries between the gnome and Saranna, making a point to avoid Arianna, and hurries off down the cave as fast as he can. The gnome turns to the others. "I've told him to return to his masters and tell them that their ambush has failed; the problems this will bring them will serve us far more than his death ever could have. Come, let us continue; my home is only a short ways up ahead." He turns as if to lead the group out of the caves, but then stops. Turning back to address the quartet, he adds, "I must apologize for my hasty disappearance - I am not a fighter, even when faced with a most hated enemy. Besides," he adds with a smile, "I wanted to see what I was paying for." With that, the gnome turns his back to the group and begins leading them out of the cave.

[sblock=OOC]I liked how HM stepped in like that, so I figured I'd run with it. :)

Encounter rewards: 600 XP (150 each) and you find 105 gp worth of equipment (darts and daggers - I assume no one wants to keep any of it, though if you do, let me know and I'll give some specifics) and gold pieces.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Centering herself in the cavern in order to get the best acoustics, pulling from the deepest register she can, as the mite is at the mouth of the cave, Arianna lets out a bellowing roar.

"Well, that wasn't the greatest." expecting better from herself. "Water carries my voice so much better."
[sblock=action]Attempt to Demoralize, getting minimal effective result.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
Although she's slightly disappointed with the results, Arianna's roar nevertheless causes the already-hustling mite to pick up the pace as it rounds the corner heading towards the entrance to the cavern.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Thank you," Ioseph says to the gnome. "Thank you all," he adds looking to everyone.

"I will try better next time. I am not use to fighting alongside others, or..." he looks to the ground and the head of his drooping warhammer then cringes. Removing a small cloth he wipes away the black blood that coats one side of the head.

He stands silently while the others make ready to go.

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna (Mermaid Synthesist 1)

"Don't grab for guilt that is not your own. That creature chose it's own fate. It is his fault he chose poorly."

Remove ads