[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna takes lead. When everyone is ready she opens the door.
[sblock=ooc]I registered in the Mystic Pearl thread buying 10 CLW potions. Because I blew the chance roll early, the max we could purchase would be 15 before clearing out the chance rolls + what was in official stock at the moment (14) (if I was going to re-edit the purchase). I put it down as communal money at the time until we sort it out. Qik had suggested the selling of the fancy locked chest was going to cover it easily via pm. Bad me for being so sloppy.:blush:

Now that Arianna can cast, she will take 0 of the 10 potions, and let Daylily have 4 of them. Every one else gets 2. If she is conscious, she would cast or channel. If she is not, then someone would be feeding her their potion anyways.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I had assumed that everyone was contributing to the CLW potions when I suggested you use the gnome's money from the chest to pay for them IC. In any event, it's not a big deal, since anyone who wants can sell whatever doesn't get used in the Pearl for full value.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
While waiting for the others to return Relic inspects the bodies of the living dead and then examines the door to see if it is locked or marked in any way of note.

OOC: Relic will take two potions. Just let me know how we are going to handle the cash, be it from personal funds or not. :)

Songdragon

Explorer
The hafling looks to Relic as she watches the door and whispers, "Anything?"

She tries to hear anything beyond... (perception (listen)1d20+9=22) If she hears anything she will tell the others and motions for Arianna that she is ready to go. Her rapier and shield at the ready.

[sblock=Saranna Surefoot's Actions & Stats]Move Action:
Standard Action:
Swift Action:
Free Action:
Miscellaneous Actions:

Saranna Surefoot (Songdragon)
Hallfing Rogue 1
Initiative: +3 Perception: +9
Conditions: n/a
AC: 17 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 12 of 14
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Ref: +7 Will: +3
In Hand: rapier (+6, 1d4, 18/x2) & shield[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Relic is able to discover nothing of note from his examination of the bodies: by all accounts they seem to have been normal human beings in life, their remains merely twisted to a horrible purpose. The doors ahead are solid and unassuming, though unlocked; it appears that Emerous presumed that his trapped hidden door above would be a sufficient defense.

Putting her ear up against the door, Saranna thinks she can hear some shuffling from within, but she is otherwise unable to discern anything of note. Falling back behind the eidolon-bound merwoman, newly charged with the power of her god, she nods her readiness, which the others signal as well. Nodding back, Arianna turns forward and opens the doors.

The group collectively draws their breath inward at the sight before them: a long chamber, lined with columns and torches. In front of them, two more zombies stand, hunched over; the abominations greet the quintet with the glazed-over stare of unknowing brought on by undeath. Further on, the group spots a cloaked figure, looking somewhat apprehensive, as if he's been waiting for your appearance. Even so, he starts as Arianna enters the chamber. Behind him, an alter of some sort is flanked by two skeletons gripping longbows.[sblock=OOC]You guys win initiative, so have at it. As before, the columns provide cover, including diagonal cover, and cannot be moved through.[/sblock][sblock=Map]
lair-2.png
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily's eyes narrow. He levels his hammer at the cloaked figure.

"Clearing the way to him," he says, in a dangerously calm tone.

OOC: If you guys knock out the bottom zombie (better yet both zombies) and stay out of row E, Daylily can charge/knockdown the green dude. Might make the fight easier ... right, Qik?

Qik

First Post
OOC: Was it that obvious that I was thinking of Daylily when setting up this encounter? :) Although you've made me realize that I failed to account for his fast movement in the distance of the chamber...

Oh well, I guess one can't defend against everything.

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna moves to try and create the hole for the barbarian. She jukes left and shoves her spear into the right zombie, impaling it but not dropping it.

[sblock=actions]std move to D3, std attack[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
Long Spear +0, d8 with 10' reach
Spear Gun +2, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 0 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
. . . . . . . . . . 4 days rations, 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

Spent: 100 gp of her 125 gp share of the fancy chest sale for the 2 LRE
Spent: 502 gp communal money on 10 CLW potions, holy symbol, prayer book
Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 2/day, 2 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 1 used 1d6 healing

Beast ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 17/11, Current AC: 15
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
Longspear +4, d8+4 with 10' reach
Spear Gun +2, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: longspear[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Relic bundles into the passageway totake cover behind one of the columns. He fires a ray of ice at the wounded zombie in an attempt to clear a path for Daylily.

OOC: Move to F2 and use Ray of Ice on Zombie 2

Remove ads