[LPF] Unwanted Farmhands

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]
"Off we go, then!" Bren's enthusiasm is, as always, irrepressible and there's a definite spring in his step as he moves along with Fury.​
[/section]
AC: 21 (21 Flat-Footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 74/74
CMB: +16 CMD: 28 (+18/30 vs Grapple)
Fort: +12 Reflex: +08 Will: +18

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (10/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (10/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (09/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (08/08)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (08/08)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Murderous Command, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Silence, Spiritual Weapon, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Chain of Perdition, Invisibility Purge, Prayer, Searing Light
4th Level: Discern Lies, Freedom of Movement, Restoration, Spiritual Ally
[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
OOC [sblock]Sorry guys, I've tried to move Syl with ditzie today with no luck. Can anyone link me to a how-to guide to ditzie-ing?[/sblock]

Sylvain statblock:
[sblock]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvain_Marana_(Gerald007)
Human Witch 9Initiative: +7 Perception: +2Conditions:AC: 16 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)HP: 74 of 74CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Ref: +9 Will: +9 In Hand: Nothing Spells: Arcane

• (0-level - DC 17) Daze (DC 19), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 18) Burning Hands (DC 18), Charm Person (DC 20), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 19) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 19), Hold Person (DC 21), Glitterdust (DC 21), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 20) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 20), Fireball (DC 20), Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 20)
  • (4th level - DC 21) Confusion (DC 23), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice
  • (5th level - DC 22) Baleful Polymorph (DC 22), Feeblemind (DC 24)

Hexes DC 21

• Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Fortune on Borric.
[/sblock]

[/QUOTE]

Gerald007

First Post
Ooc [sblock]You know me too well, PM. I only have a PC when I'm in the office, and I wasn't in the office today, so iPad/iPhone is my only link until Monday.[/ooc]

Sylvain statblock:
[sblock]
Human Witch 9Initiative: +7 Perception: +2Conditions:AC: 16 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)HP: 74 of 74CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Ref: +9 Will: +9 In Hand: Nothing Spells: Arcane

• (1st level - DC 18) Burning Hands (DC 18), Charm Person (DC 20), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 19) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 19), Hold Person (DC 21), Glitterdust (DC 21), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 20) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 20), Fireball (DC 20), Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 20)

Hexes DC 21

• Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Fortune on Borric.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
With Syl spurring his horse into motion the four of you head down the road with some haste to find out what troubles Galloway has at his farmstead. After some minutes, sure enough the barn comes into view.
Barn_zpsaef96f55.jpg

There is a bearded man with a nag attached to a plow watching your approach. He looks forlorn at first, but brightens when he sees a shiny knight atop a horse with some squires in company.

Farmer1_zpsb944fdfd.jpg

"Hello, there. I see you."

"You moight be of some help, ya? Roight now, I be havin' some spot o' trouble wit unwanted help decoidin' to slaughter moy cows for me. Sir knoight, can you an' your companions help a poor farmer out, ya?"

GM: Okay, give it a try from work. But I will keep grid coordinates on the map so you can provide those for the next person to update the map when you are on your iPad, Gerald..
Updated Map

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]
Bren smiles reassuringly at the old farmer, stepping forward slightly as he responds. "The very task we've set ourselves, GoodMan. If you could but point us in the direction of these ruffians we'll set about rectifying your troubles for you."
[/section]

Updated Map
AC: 21 (21 Flat-Footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 74/74
CMB: +16 CMD: 28 (+18/30 vs Grapple)
Fort: +12 Reflex: +08 Will: +18

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (10/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (10/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (09/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (08/08)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (08/08)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Murderous Command, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Silence, Spiritual Weapon, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Chain of Perdition, Invisibility Purge, Prayer, Searing Light
4th Level: Discern Lies, Freedom of Movement, Restoration, Spiritual Ally
[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
"I don't think I'd call him a knight," Syl whispers so that only Waltor could hear his remark. No reason to distress the farmer.

"Bren is correct, sir. We are here to help with this very issues. I'm not a fan of bullies."

Map [sblock]Syl is happy in his current position on the map for this discussion.[/sblock]

Sylvain statblock:
[sblock]

Hexes DC 21

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric agrees with his brothel-going companion, even if he doesn't hear the remark Syl made to his tiny friend.

"Ha, I am no fookin' stiff-necked, pole-up-my-arse knight with a code of honor and all that sheet. I just have some really shiny armor and truth be told, I was happier with my black armor. It was much more intimidating."

"But, I am here to help regardless, man. You have some trouble with squatters, then I am willing to pound some sense into them."

While the prospect does not sound very lucrative, perhaps the lass Sally can be persuaded to offer her own special kind of rewards if she is grateful enough. He dismounts from his horse.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Darkwood Shield(LH), MWk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock] Updated map

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Farmer1_zpsb944fdfd.jpg

The farmer is no spring chicken, but is not the most excited at being called old by the brash young man that turned out to be a foul-mouthed cad instead of a hero. However, he needs help and the uncouth warrior and his companions appear to be willing to help.

He points to the barn,
"Roight. I be moighty grateful that you be willin' to help. That, I am, ya."

"The louts are in there, prolly eating one o' moy cows as we stand har jackin' jawin'. I be grateful fur your help, so I can be lookin' after your horses, ya?"

[sblock=Combat Information]
Code:
Borric:   103/103 HP remaining;
Syl:       74/74 HP remaining;
Walter:    37/37 HP remaining
Fury:      88/88 HP remaining;
Bren:      74/74 HP remaining;

Spells Cast:
Abilities Used:
Conditions in effect:
[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
Following Borric's lead, Syl hops off his horse, and guides it to the farmer. "Take good care of Ruprecht for me, sir. I should be back to retrieve him in no time," he says with a reassuring smile.

"Here, Borric. Let's get you all prepared to handle those ruffians." Syl walks over to him, and casts a familiar spell to the warrior. Borric feels a tingling sensation as he suddenly feels more powerful and skillful. "It should last for about an hour and a half, so we have plenty of time."

OOC: [sblock]This is a couple rounds actions, but should be okay as we arent in combat. Syl moves to T 22 and hands off his horse. He then moves to Borric at T 23 and casts Heroism so the warrior gains a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks.[/sblock]

Map [sblock]Syl is happy in his current position on the map for this discussion.[/sblock]

Sylvain statblock:
[sblock]

• (3rd level - DC 20) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 20), Fireball (DC 20), Heroism^, Stinking Cloud (DC 20)

Hexes DC 21

[/sblock]

[/QUOTE]

Remove ads