[LPF] Warehouse Sitting

Son of Meepo

First Post
Rince continues to pray for Zhen, hoping that she will soon prevail against the creature.

OOC: With the group being trapped in a small tunnel, there is little Rince can do. With all the penalties, I'd only hit on a 20 with my sling. I have limited ammo and limited spells.

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Inspiring Word (Sp): As a standard action, you can speak an inspiring word to a creature within 30 feet. That creature receives a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1). (5/day)

Move: Put away sling.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Miroku-head.jpg

Rince Laur
Initiative: +0
Current Effects: None
AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed, 10 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB: +2 CMD: 12
Fort: +3 Reflex: +0 Will: +4
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Longsword: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+2
Sling: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+2
Normal Bullets (20)
*+1 to attack and damage vs government officials of Rorn

Channel Energy: 1d6. Can choose to heal living creatures, harm undead (Will 18; half) or harm evil outsiders (Willl 16; half)
Remaining: 6/6 per day.

Touch of Glory: +1 to Cha-based skill or ability check. Ability lasts for 1 hour or until expended.
Remaining: 5/5 per day.

Inspiring Word: +2 morale to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for 1 round to one creature within 30'.
Remaining: 3/5 per day.

Spells: 0 - Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st - Magic Stones [], Moment of Greatness [], Shield of Faith* []
* Domain Spell[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
The kobold backs away carefully keeping his spear up in a defensive gesture. As his feet bump into the body of his companion it freezes for a second then steps to his right propelling itself out of the light, fading into darkness.
OOC: It's moving in that direction. Rince can squeeze by Darius without interrupting him, just count it as you would rough terrain. Remember that the only source of light right now is Darius' light spell so you may want to take another light source in the room with you.
[sblock=Map]
sewer_map-r5.jpg
[/sblock][sblock=OoG]RL is taking it's toll lately, and with the holidays coming up it's made all the more difficult. I'll try to keep things going for you guys though. I will post here at least once a week, so don't think I'm abandoning this adventure if you don't hear from me for a couple of days.[/sblock]

Korsakovia

First Post
OOC: No worries!

Zhen Yu pursued the thief, stepping over the lifeless body of its comrade and into the shadows that lay beyond in order to press the attack.

[sblock=Actions]
Move Action: Move to F4 if possible. Otherwise G5.
Standard Action: Attack (melee) on G4. [/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
Current Effects: None
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2