Lycanthropes.

psychognome

First Post
Krishnath said:
A Two-Headed Fire Breahting Dire Ape... What?
Actually I prefer if he made the wereraptor, a wereape is just pointless, it will only make the infected person hairier...
What about wereape barbarians who just like to "go ape"?
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! Oh, I kill myself... "go ape", sheesh, that's funny...
WHAT?! :mad:
Um, yeah, I'll make the wereraptor... sorry... :eek:

Ferret

Explorer
Dire Raccoon
Medium sized Animal
Hit Dice:
3d8+6 (13 hp)
Initiative: +3 (Dex)
Speed: 30 ft, climb 20 ft, swim 20 ft
AC: 17 (+1 size, +3 Dex, +3 natural)
Attack: 2 claws +4 melee, bite -1 melee
Damage: Claw 1d4+2, bite 1d6 +3
Face/Reach: 5 ft. by 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Qualities: Slow fall, scent, low-light vision
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1
Abilities: Str 14, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Climb +11, Listen +8, Spot +8, Swim +11
Feats: Weapon Finesse (claws, bite)
Climate/Terrain: Temperate forest
Organization: Solitary or den (male plus female and 1-2 young)
Challenge Rating: 3
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 4-9 HD (Medium)

The most distinguishable characteristics of the raccoon are its black mask across the eyes and bushy tail with anywhere from four to ten black rings. The forepaws resemble slender human hands and make the raccoon unusually dextrous. Both their forepaws and hindpaws have five toes. Coloration varies with habitat, but tends to range from grey to reddish brown to buff.

The raccoon's body is stocky and generally weighs from 39-45 pounds; weight varies with habitat and region as well. Males are usually heavier than females, but the difference is often indistinguishable. Raccoons' body length ranges from 2 feet to 3 1/2 feet.

Although its cousins may be timid, the larger and fiercer version is rough even in dire context.

COMBAT
Raccoons attack with their forepaws and teeth.

Slow Fall (Ex): A raccoon that is within arm's reach (or forepaw's reach if you prefer) of a solid surface (wall, tree, etc) can use the surface to slow its descent. The raccoon takes damage as if the fall were 30 feet shorter that it actually is.

Skills: Raccoons receive a +4 racial bonus to Listen and Spot checks.

(Grazz't when you did the raccoon you made loads of mistakes!It was a test?)

psychognome

First Post
Okay, now that I've got the dire raccoon I might post the wereraccoon. But first, I'll go and do the weredino.
Oh, and in case you're wondering why I haven't done anything for a while, I was at a local RPG Convention during the weekend, and I'm deadbeat tired now. :D

psychognome

First Post
Hmmm... you might have to wait for the next lycanthrope for a while, 'cause I'm not gonna be home for a week. Unless I get it posted today, you shouldn't wait for it to be posted during the coming week. Sorry... :eek:

Remove ads