[M&M] Shadowrun [Recruiting]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well I'm DMing 4 games at the moment, so my load is pretty full. If Hero wants to DM, I'll gladly join.
True, we are in a bunch of games together, weird isn't it?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Only counting this site VV and I are in 5 games together, one of which I DM. Fallout will make #6.

But if we are bragging about total games. I DM 5, play in 15 with one character on deck and Fallout will make #16. So yes I am reaching my limit, but luckily a handful of those games are once a week for input or I'd be in trouble.

Walking Dad

First Post
My Darksun game is slowly dying... if it dies, I would suggest a high street level game (PL 9) in Gotham City.

Idea:
- Batman (and some other non-Gotham heroes) vanished in last (unspecified) Crisis.
- A new crime organization (SHADOW) is moving in, starting a shadow war with the native crime elements in Gotham.
- Characters will come to rescue from another city.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Works for me. VV and I can get character ideas started while waiting for d20 FO to start. :)

My Darksun game is slowly dying... if it dies...

Cannot make promises, but I'm very fine with you making characters :)

For Gotham, a bit darker concept is always nice as are heroes with with no or darker powers. (example: Black Canary, got a sonic scream, but is mostly using martial arts; or from Marvel: Daredevil, Moon Knight).

But a more four-color group for contrast could work, too.

If I cancel the DS game, I will also make a more proper thread in the Talking-the-Talk forum.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cannot make promises, but I'm very fine with you making characters :)

For Gotham, a bit darker concept is always nice as are heroes with with no or darker powers. (example: Black Canary, got a sonic scream, but is mostly using martial arts; or from Marvel: Daredevil, Moon Knight).

But a more four-color group for contrast could work, too.

If I cancel the DS game, I will also make a more proper thread in the Talking-the-Talk forum.
Understood "if", but interpreted it to mean "when". ;) Otherwise you probably wouldn't have said anything. But honestly I hope your Dark Sun game works out if you still want to run it. If you do open up a proper recruitment, I would be grateful for a heads up in case I missed the opener.

What does "four-color group" mean? I also like the idea of kicking around concepts for awhile instead of rushing to meet a deadline.

Walking Dad

First Post

What does "four-color group" mean? I also like the idea of kicking around concepts for awhile instead of rushing to meet a deadline.

Blue and red spandex :)
Do you know the JLA issues Batman complains about their flashy costumes and over-reliance on their powers, while he goes by stealth and skill?

So a group of new heroes with flashy powers and costumes would give great role-playing hooks for interaction with Black Canary, Nightwing, Robin,...

Remove ads