M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

Zerith

First Post
He considered what Echo said, but he did not know what cooling Boyzarro would do just yet, and the moss could have been a side effect of the flame devouring ability and not accuracy help Boyzarro at all. They could even be sapping some of Boyzarro’s strength. For the time being he shelved the idea.

But The Chirp was curious about something, how Boyzarro talked; the fiend seemed to say the inverse of what it meant, and was otherwise completely open about what it thought. He thought it would be interesting to know if this inversion of word meanings continued on into how the figure understood words as well; If spoken to the mossy fiend, would it think love meant hate?
Then there was Boyzarro’s name, from what he could tell it was a play on Boy and Bizarre; he just wrote off the o, it was tagged on for flare, or so he figured. And at the same time he did not think the name had anything to boyzarro’s abilities, eating fire and then growing moss was odd yes, but not truly strange enough for the name, but if the figure thought that having a name that meant bizarre was normal, that would make it fitting in The Chirp’s book.

To him, the figure seemed oh so simple, and oh so fast. The Chirp did not think Boyzarro could match him in speed, but then again, he was about to challenge a flyer in maneuverability, being ground bound could be fatal, then again, he did have some back up, and if he could get Boyzarro mindlessly chasing him about, the others would have an easier time nailing him with affective attacks. Because, if Boyzarro could just ram through an jet and then strait into a building and not get hurt, clawing and kicking at it would just make it see him as a none threat and as a decoy he could at least be useful.

Standing, relatively, still the chirp took out his smart phone and fiddled around on it for a second, until it’s screen produced a countdown, much like the ones commonly seen on bombs; he then zipped in front of Boyzarro’s line of sight while displaying the menacing looking countdown after Echo’s attack.
It was stopped at sixty and the chirp’s thumb was over a large red button that was also on the phone’s touch screen. The chirp then took a deep breath, something that sounded more like a hasted pop then inhaling, and then spoke towards Boyzarro “If-Boyzarro-dos-catch-me-in-time;Boyzarro-doesn’t-get-created-blissfully!” He said to Boyzarro very quickly in a rather menacing, thrice insane, loud chirp before pressing the large red button and dashing around Boyzarro randomly while trying to keep at what he assumed was a safe distance

It was counting own from sixty seconds and making a clear and loud beep as each second passed. Assuming his untested theory was wrong about Boyzarro he hopped his ruse would at least confuse Boyzarro; for that mattered, he also hoped his ruse did not confuse his new allies… or make them think he was Boyzarro’s acquaintance. It then dawned on him he might have just made himself look like Boyzarro’s ally and or handler by attempting to talk like Boyzarro without saying anything to any of his new teammates beforehand or talking to them like a sane person previously… and his face was fully hidden behind a tinted gasmask… and his phone could be seen as some kind of control device... ‘Frake.’ He thought while then also giving them a wide berth as well… then making himself look even more suspect… Forethought, he needed to buy some…

Last edited:

cassius335

First Post
"The labs," Echo replies. "They must have some means of controlling him, as a failsafe. If that fails, we can try discharging fire extinguisher canisters onto him and see if that has any detrimental effect."

She frowns. "His powers seem based on plant life. Defoliants might prove useful if we can find any nearby."

"I'll head inside, then." Solaris said. "I'm not going to be much use out here; he'd just absorb my attacks."

And maybe I'll find someone I can hit...

fireinthedust

Explorer
Dre's cat form neatly slashes at Boyzarro, scraping across seemingly diamond-hard skin and yet leaving a mark! The plant matter on his midsection flakes off, and a muffled Not-ouch! Me like you and more of that, thanks! can be heard from beneath the plant matter covering him.

Chirp's supersonic taunting only serves to have Boyzarro wipe away more of the green on his face... just in time for Echo's dazzling display to daze him. Me am good to drive! See clearly now muchly Boyzarro holds his face as he floats in the air, pink and blue bubbles floating around his head signifying the effects of the ray.

OOC:
Solaris: so you're running into the building looking for plant toxins? Or going up the side to the roof?

Boyzarro is going to go last this round, taking a moment to get over his dazzled state

Walking Dad

First Post

Not much I can do. This Bizarroboy is to tough. But maybe I can buy the others time to find something in the labs.

Dre-Cat takes another vault at the evil boy-wonder. Hope is that he isn't now prepared for it and that the blending ability will give Dre some edge...

[sblock=OOC]

move by leap claw attack and the use of blending (Dre has moved less then his Speed -1)
(Using Power Attack for -3 att and +3 damage)

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1 (currently +9)
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

Zerith

First Post
Drake thought he spoke slowly enough the Boyzarro could understand him, then again he might have been in a rush do to not wanting to get flattened by something able to plow though a jet and into a building without being harmed; he really felt like he was fighting something far out of his league, he doubted he could so much as scratch the moss off Boyzarro’s back.

But still, the scary girl, who he had previously attempted to feed to what looked like a man-eating gas, monster, thingy that turned out to be an ally, managed to affect the brute. Regardless of the undeniable possibility of getting by an enraged woman the moment the present crises was over, but until then again he had already set his role to decoy.
Chirpy then had an brainstorm he was worrying about the possibility of a cute girl trying to kill him in the future while he was volunteering to distract Boyzarro, who would undoubtedly manhandle and murder him, painfully if ever given the opportunity.

After mortifying himself with the implications he was rather desperate to get his hands on some, nay a lot, of brain bleach. Sadly he doubted he had time to see if Star Labs had any in stock, he would have to make do with just getting his mind off things. ‘I just need to distract the invulnerable guy who will make me into a living pretzel if he can get his hands on me…’ He thought before his mind stalled out again, he really just wanted to get a bath of brain bleach to bathe in at this point.

The Chirp decided to change up his line of thought and action at the point, instead of focusing on making Boyzarro pay attention to him over the others he would just make himself look like the girl that had just blinded Boyzarro. He might have tried looking like the gas-monster-cat-thing, but even if its claws could affect Boyzarro did not mean his could, if the brute called his bluff he would have to fold, but it would be harder for Boyzarro to call his bluff while looking like the girl; even more so with the red herring he was going to toss in, well, hand over.

He bolted over to the scary girl who was likely to murder him in the immediate future, and abruptly attempt to raise Echo’s free hand and stuffed his still beeping smart phone into her hand and then cause her to hold it like he was. Regardless of whether or not he succeeded in getting echo to hold the phone it would serve his purpose if it was just by her… although it would be preferable if she did not drop it, and if she did it would be best if it wasn’t broken from the fall. Then again not getting flattened by Boyzarro was higher on the list of things he wanted to do.

After he attempted to get Echo to hold the phone, likely without giving her a chance to respond, he zipped around her and then stood almost shoulder to shoulder with her; The Chirp then briefly tinkered with his watch and it promptly produced a holograph that caused him to appear like her. ‘I’m so dead when this is over…’ he thought to himself while he raised his hand, which looked like the Echo’s gun arm, and pointed it at Boyzarro’s head. Luckily for him, Echo’s weapon arm was not practically nosy and his watch could mimic all the visual effects with ease.

“the-decoy-should-move” he then lowly yipped to Echo, he spoke slower than his last sentence, but still rather quickly. Meanwhile the holograph that mimicked Echo’s appearance that was blanketing him did not move its lips; turned out he could disable the lip-synced feature of the holograph rather easily.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Green Dragon approaches the edge of the building and with a exotic display, sends a dragonhead shaped acid blast towards Boyzzarro.

cassius335

First Post
Hurrying through the doors of STAR Labs, Solaris looked around to try and find something that would direct him to the labs.

Guess I should have paid more attention during the tour...

EDIT:
OOC: 21? That'll do, I suspect

Getting his bearings, Solaris took off at a the fastest run he could manage without actually using Super Speed.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Solaris zooms into the building, searching through the building at the speed of light (or the similarly-fast-imitation of it he can manage at his current ability level). He sees numerous hallways here that are totally different from mere office buildings it's like being inside a technological future building. There are offices, entire floors of very stylish futuristic-looking decorated rooms with desks and computer consoles similar in style to iPad touch screens or Star Trek. There are also a number of sealed rooms that have numbers on them. They're very Star Trek-like. One of them is surrounded by red lights and cameras and has the word "DOOMSDAY" written on it in block letters inside a superman-shaped diamond; the entrance handle is covered in emergency-smash glass. One next to it also has the Superman symbol on it with the symbols K2 in the middle.

Another one on the same floor has no numbers visible, having been smashed open. On the floor is a trail of plant-matter algae, like the stuff Boyzarro had covering his body, leading into the room. You can also hear voices from within.

Dammit, moron, why'd you get that idiot in on this? He almost told the Justice League everything.
but I already told you, Scarface, we needed the extra muscle for this one. (smack) OW!
You don't tell me nothing, moron. I'll keep him around. Get him to teleport us already

fireinthedust

Explorer
Green Dragon's spew of acid misses completely, Boyzarro turning in mid-air so it goes right past him and into the wreckage of the Javelin.

Boyzarro then shakes off the remaining plant matter, which falls away like dry green powder, and charges towards the S.T.A.R. labs building after Solaris! He doesn't take turns where Solaris does, simply smashing through walls in straight lines. Me not look for you! Hoooo Yoooooo! Yuck, am not taste good to us, so will not devour.

Echo finds a phone in her hand, Chirp's voice chirping at high speeds over it.

Remove ads