M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

cassius335

First Post
Batgirl...

Rage filled Solaris's mind. He moved a little to get into position. "Hey, Boyzarro! Freeze!"

Of course, by 'freeze', Solaris meant 'burn', yellow-and-orange flames blasting from his hands and aimed at the creatures head.

EDIT: 12? Ouch. Well, I imagine that'll hit something, but possibly not Boyzarro.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
(quick update)

The Green Dragon's spit launches towards Boyzarro, coating him in the corrosive liquid and sizzling his body.

Then Solaris throws a solar flare at him. Boyzarro's eyes light up as the flames are about to hit him. Oh no! Not that! he cries, then flies into the flames and proceeds to devour them. The flames are pulled into his body, which is then covered in some kind of mossy shell. He hovers in the air above the ground, covered in the moss. That not hit the spot. Yyyyyyuck.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Fool! Didn't you saw him absorbing the fires?!" bellows the Green Dragon to Solaris. "You have repaired whatever damage I had done to him!"

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: Boyzarro is hovering above where the flames were, just above the wreckage by about 8 feet or so, encased in a body-sheath cocoon of green moss.

Zerith

First Post
[sblock=OoC] reach of 5' yes, I think so, but how tall is Dre? even if he is cramped into a 5'/5'/5' area stat wise, that means he can hit any thing that is within 5' of him, including something directly over his head, within ten feet from the ground, also, how high can Dre Jump? combine both of these things: and its easy for Dre to attack Bazaro, might not be accurate, but he he can attack the brute :3[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

Dre runs up to the Boyzarro-thing that attacked the young heroes. He quickly changes to Cat form, trying to leave a 'mark' on it with his claws.
He lands some yards away on the other side of the evil clone, already blending with the ground and an abandoned car.

[sblock=OOC]

move by leap claw attack and the use of blending (Dre has moved less then his Speed -1)

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1 (currently +9)
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Echo rolls off of the awning where Dre had deposited her and lands heavily on her feet...no acrobat, she. "Physical attacks only!" she coughed. Mentally she had adjusted to the situation, but her body was slower to adapt, even augmented as it was. "Physical or maybe cold..."

That perked her thoughts. She was only equipped with a laser for direct attacks, but perhaps she could find something in the labs that would help.

Her arm turned silver and reconfigured itself into a futuristic-looking weapon, which she raised and aimed at Boyzarro.

"Boyzarro," she called. "I believe the word is...cheese."

The laser beam that lanced out was designed not for metal-cutting power, but rather for precision and blinding intensity. The world in Boyzarro's eyes seemed to be engulfed in speckly red light as she tried to hold the aim directly over his eyes.

(I'll say getting off the awning safely is a move action. Then, dazzle laser! Affliction +5. Dodge DC 15 or suffer impaired vision, etc like the Dazzle sidebar from the book.)

cassius335

First Post
Then Solaris throws a solar flare at him. Boyzarro's eyes light up as the flames are about to hit him. Oh no! Not that! he cries, then flies into the flames and proceeds to devour them. The flames are pulled into his body, which is then covered in some kind of mossy shell. He hovers in the air above the ground, covered in the moss. That not hit the spot. Yyyyyyuck.

"Fool! Didn't you saw him absorbing the fires?!" bellows the Green Dragon to Solaris. "You have repaired whatever damage I had done to him!"

"I think I hate this situation." Solaris growled. He ran over to Echo. "So what the hell do we do against this guy?"

Shayuri

First Post
"The labs," Echo replies. "They must have some means of controlling him, as a failsafe. If that fails, we can try discharging fire extinguisher canisters onto him and see if that has any detrimental effect."

She frowns. "His powers seem based on plant life. Defoliants might prove useful if we can find any nearby."

Remove ads