M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

Walking Dad

First Post

And now I have to save Solaris... why not one of the girls???.

Dre-Cat uses his own considerable speed to follow Boyzarro. He still feels like a snail looking at the Chirp.

[sblock=OOC]
4 ranks in the Speed effect.

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1 (currently +9)
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

Zerith

First Post
‘Or instead of going after a threat Mr. Invincable will go after the guy who healed him.. Fra~’ Chirpy thought while he slouched and stared at the Boyzzaro bolting through the wall. Nothing he was doing was working and he was fed up, “Chyii!” was the loud yap he gave off with untold, and rather silly, expletives hidden in the innocent chirp. He then, for a fraction of a second face palmed himself, with his arm that appeared like the gun arm of Echo; the phantom weapon phased through his still illusion covered head before he briefly lowered it, fiddled with the watch that was also hidden by a hologram and then promptly made himself look like a humanoid flame; if this dummy wanted to eat, then he would present a feast, a feast that would be indefinitely out of reach. ‘Hopefully’ he commented to himself

A sonic boom cracked as the chip dashed off, five yards, he then halted blankly and bolted back to Echo before the first boom even ended, poked it nearly a dozen times while making small sonic booms while he dialed the phone, and then bolted off with yet another supersonic thundering boom; he did not know precisely why, but he never seemed to hear it, or even feel it, he just cased a lot of sonic booms whenever he was in a hurry. He was in a hurry.
Healso figured it best if his phone was conected to his comelinke if he was going to let somone else hold onto it.

he ran into the building were, after entry, he would attempt to cut off Boyzzaro before baiting him back out into the open.

cassius335

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Got out of the habit of checking when things went quiet...

Solaris zooms into the building, searching through the building at the speed of light (or the similarly-fast-imitation of it he can manage at his current ability level). He sees numerous hallways here that are totally different from mere office buildings it's like being inside a technological future building. There are offices, entire floors of very stylish futuristic-looking decorated rooms with desks and computer consoles similar in style to iPad touch screens or Star Trek. There are also a number of sealed rooms that have numbers on them. They're very Star Trek-like. One of them is surrounded by red lights and cameras and has the word "DOOMSDAY" written on it in block letters inside a superman-shaped diamond; the entrance handle is covered in emergency-smash glass. One next to it also has the Superman symbol on it with the symbols K2 in the middle.

Another one on the same floor has no numbers visible, having been smashed open. On the floor is a trail of plant-matter algae, like the stuff Boyzarro had covering his body, leading into the room. You can also hear voices from within.

Dammit, moron, why'd you get that idiot in on this? He almost told the Justice League everything.
but I already told you, Scarface, we needed the extra muscle for this one. (smack) OW!
You don't tell me nothing, moron. I'll keep him around. Get him to teleport us already

OOC: Ah, these two

Solaris entered the room at speed, claws constructed and ready for trouble, eyes alert for guns or similar, aiming to get to "us" before they could teleport out... or "him" with whatever the teleport device was, whoever came first.

Boyzarro then shakes off the remaining plant matter, which falls away like dry green powder, and charges towards the S.T.A.R. labs building after Solaris! He doesn't take turns where Solaris does, simply smashing through walls in straight lines. Me not look for you! Hoooo Yoooooo! Yuck, am not taste good to us, so will not devour.

OOC: Well that's just Prime...

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: Yeah, me too. Actually, I've been absorbed in some other stuff, and one of my games just got really hot, so I focused on it for a while. That and my work's computer got a virus from someone (not me = whew!) so things got slow.

Solaris: You enter the room at high speed, and see a room filled with a dozen tubes with liquid and a body in them. It's like a Star Wars bacta tank, but instead of Luke Skywalker... it's Boyzarro! Eleven of them, not including one that's been opened, its green goo spilled across the floor.

In the room also is a short, round little man with thick glasses and a shaggy fringe surrounding his blad head. His clothes are simple, a collared shirt, open at the neck and drenched with sweat, suspenders and tweed trousers. On his left hand, however, is a puppet who looks for all the world like Al Capone, a prominant scar across his cheek. In the puppet's hands is a miniature tommy gun.

Oh no! On of them's here! What'll we do, Scarface?
Wadda ya think, dummy? the puppet responds, and points his gun at Solaris, and starts to fire.

The bullets trace a path across tables, richocetting off more fo the tanks of Boyzarros.

OOC: Is everyone else still here?

Chirp: you easily find Boyzarro, and try to cut him off. However, as you jump in his way his eyes glow blue and shoot out at you. Me have plenty spare time to spend on not-you.

(attack roll 1)

Green Dragon: You break through a door in the building and find yourself in a large hanger filled with giant shapes underl large plastic sheets; each shape is at least thirty feet tall. There is a door, but to either side are two large flat columns.

Dre/Echo: where are you two heading? Into the building with Chirp, up the wall through the hole, or up tot he roof with Green Dragon?

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: Sorry, actually it's my fault. I have this bad habit of only paying attention to posts that I can scroll to see. I know I do it, so it's totally my bad.

How fast is Dre going? is he as fast as Chirp?

Zerith

First Post
[Sblock=OoC] Just say dodge, its what is on the stat >_<
... Dodge! *Gets blasted* team 4 star, ftw XD
... me and bad rolls :/[/Sblock]
---

Last edited:

Remove ads