• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

Mellubb

First Post
A human enters the ruins and says, "Thank you Greggory. You have done well just as I knew you would. Now you and your friends can return to wherever it is you came form and my friends and I will take the chest back with us. Fell free to take what ever else you like of course.
Gregory hangs his head and says "About time you showed up. Group this is my brother Ethan, and Ethan this is everyone." He looks up to Ethan and says "How many friends do you have?"
Ethan smiles and says "See for yourself" and he lets out a whistle. Just then seven warforged unter the ruins from various sides.

Map to follow.

ooc; wha!? @_@

Genithar looks to their employer and then looks back to the menacing 'forged, quietly repling, 'Hello Brother Ethan.

Casually, the Wizard slips a hand into his large satchel.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizard pulls something surreptitiously from a belt pouch, then moves back to the base of the statue, eagerly waiting for the first move to be made.

OOC: Pull out a thunderstone.

Smirking at the cleric's words, Genithar responds, 'Nothing of worth comes without sacrifice. Stay sharp.'

The Wizard gazes at the approaching warforged, trying to gauge their combat roles by what type of equipment they carry. Specifically, he looks for any one that looks like a Caster.

Mellubb

First Post
All the warforged carry longswords and shields. The make very intentional and deliberate movement suggesting they have combat expericance.

Greggory is dunbfounded not knowing what to do. He looks to Corran and says "We can not allow them to have the schema."

Genithar looks to Shade', Thral'K and finally Corran, mentioning, 'Only a contest can settle this, here in the wilds. Be ready. Shade' bring me your axe, if you please.'

Redclaw

First Post
Don't you worry, Master Gregory, I have no intention of giving up our quarry before we get to dress it. Is your brother a spellcaster by any chance? Corran asks their employer, studying the warforged intruders. He then looks around at his own companions. Stay close together everyone. We don't want to be culled one by one, and it's much easier for Taran and I to heal you if you're within reach.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Dirk Nightbreese said:
Genithar looks to Shade', Thral'K and finally Corran, mentioning, 'Only a contest can settle this, here in the wilds. Be ready. Shade' bring me your axe, if you please.'

Shadé looks to the elf oddly, but makes to hand him her ax. A note of sadness in handing over her weapon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads