• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
I will take care of... it. Strap them togeather and I will carry them.

While they do that Shadé will see if the chest is even locked.

OoC: I think Shadé is fairly unemcumbered, just don't expect her to keep carring them if a fight breaks out.

His elven face brightening at Shade's words, Genithar fairly bubbles, 'Oh thank you, my Lady. I shall prepare them for you.

Snapping up two other tomes, Genithar busies himself with binding them carefully with jungle vines, getting them ready to be carried by Shade's lanky form.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizard continues down to the chest. As it examines it, is mutters in a low voice, "Watched. One creature. Be wary."

OOC: Still taking 20 on Search.

LogicsFate

First Post
Apon those words Shadé subtley gazes around the area, looking for the creature. Knowing what it feels like to be watched she'll try to do it without telling the observer anything. She stoops over the chest that she tried to open.

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Corran smiles with resignation. I finally locate something interesting and we can't even see it. Oh well, I guess we'd better carry the whole thing back. He gamely goes to pick up one end of the chest.

When he hears Thral'k's warning he tries not to react visibly. Let the hunter think he's unseen, and we'll be able to turn the tables. However, don't forget that many hunters work in packs.

[sblock=spells]
Spells Prepared 4/3+1
0-Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light, Purify Food and Drink
1-Bless, Summon Monster I, Protection from Evil, Calm Animals (D)

Spell Like Abilities
Speak with Animals--1 use
Locate Object--used
Turn Water/Rebuke Earth creatures--4 uses
Turn Undead--4 uses [/sblock]

Last edited:

Mellubb

First Post
Gregory rubs his hands with excitement as eyes the chest. Olgeff raids the shelf dedicated to Giant history he shoves about 8 books into his bag he turns to Gregory and says ”Our deal is complete I am leaving now.” Gregory nods allowing the content drow to return to his tribe.

OOC: if no one has anything else to add I will continue.

The Wizard does not hesitate at Thral'K's hushed words, knowing that to survive in the bush is to trust the words of your scout.

Moving over to Shade', Genithar loads 4 of the heavy wide books onto the Shifter, smiling a giddy, "Oh thank you Shade'. I shall indeed make this worth your efforts. We make quite the team!'

Smoothly, Genithar pulls his bow and watches Olgeff Darkleaf run off as he whispers to his fellow adventurers, especially Corran, 'A wolf in sheep's clothing is every a cunning hunting ploy, no?'

Readying for the drow he's sure will now descend upon them, Genithar stretches his back with his bow in hand and tries to spot any concealed figures.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads