• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

Moggthegob

First Post
Taran prepares himself ,casting Bless and Divine Favor on himself at the last possible moment before battle starts. and pulling out his mace and shield and taking up a position next to

OOC: +1 to everyone's attack rolls and saves vs. fear, +1 to my hit and damage

Mellubb

First Post
Ethan is wearing a well kept explorer's outfit. He has daggers at his side and a simple back pack on his back.

"No Corran my brother can not cast spells."

As Shade' moves towards Genithar, the Wizard removes a scroll from his satchel; eying the advancing warforged as the elf shrilly calls, 'Cease this antagonism, Ethan! You have no call to our find. Do not waste your servant's so.'

With that, the robed caster begins to read the magical language written upon the scroll in hand. As the spidery words spill from his thin lipped mouth, the elf touches the rangy shifter's proffered weapon, a soft blue glow beginning to spread along it's blade as the scroll crumbles to dust.

Nodding as the spell is cast, Genithar turns his attentions to the group's predicament.

ooc; magical weapon +1 to attack/damage on shade's axe

Mellubb

First Post
OOC: Hey all sorry for the delay

As Gen, cast the spell from his scroll Ethan yells "Attack"

And the Warforged begin to move in weapons ready.

I don't have my dice with me so can you all please use IC for intiative.

Making sure to keep the warriors and cleric between himself and the advancing warforged, Genithar swiftly casts a defensive spell, a blue disk of shielding energy appearing for a moment before becoming invisible, Init! (1d20+3=20)

ooc; casting shield on init

Redclaw

First Post
Initiative (1d20+2)=7

Corran frowns in frustration as the warforged rush forward. He hated feeling like prey, even if he was ready to turn the tables on the "predators". Knowing that the secret to taking out a herd is to aim for its dominant bull, he aims and fires his crossbow at the lone human.

[sblock=ooc] crossbow attack vs. Ethan, (1d20+4)=17 (22 if within 30'), damage 1d8=6 (7 if within 30')[/sblock]
[sblock=spells]
Spells Prepared 4/3+1
0-Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light, Purify Food and Drink
1-Bless, Summon Monster I, Protection from Evil, Calm Animals (D)

Spell Like Abilities
Speak with Animals--1 use
Locate Object--used
Turn Water/Rebuke Earth creatures--4 uses
Turn Undead--4 uses [/sblock]

Remove ads