M4: Under the Volcano [Nimisgod judging] -CONCLUDED

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Hmm your probably right. I'd swap it to Scorching Ray if Tenebrynn can figure it out. Spellcraft manz? Ten has a +10 spellcraft. If he can figure it out then he'll switch to Scorching Ray this round. If not then he'll cast MM again, seeing it fail again (if it does) he'll switch next round.
Ranged Touch +6, range: 35ft (might be out of range), dmg 4d6.
If out of range, I'll rework my action for this round.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I wouldn't be mad at you if you decide to attack the rust monster... I wouldn't like to see him eat my chain shirt, and Rinaldo's confusion prevent him to take another target as long as the rust monster attack him. ;) [/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I didn't roll it as I was confused and mad at the rust monster... but it,s true nothing prevent me to do it, so I rolled 14[/SBLOCK]

Manzanita

First Post
Your spellcraft check suggestion is a good one. If you make this roll, feel free to restate your action. spellcraft DC 21 [sblock] It was not a shield spell that blocked Tenebrynn's magic missile.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Encouraged by the axe strike, Eanos strikes out on his own, but fails to connect.

[sblock=OOC]I forgot to add in the flanking bonus, but that still only gives me a 10 on the to-hit, so it works out the same.[/sblock]

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan looks to "Kazikazi" as he pulls a snake's tongue and a piece of honeycomb out of his pouch. He intones hypnotically, "I suggest that you stop attacking us, and stop your friends or pets from attacking us too." (Casting suggestion. Kazikazi probably has a good Will save, but it's worth a try.

Remove ads