Mage: The Awakening PbP - Nemesis

Shayuri

First Post
"So!" Thessaly blurts, a little uncomfortably at Morrigan fixedly staring at Bell. "How about that coffee? Everyone tell me what you want and I'll go grab it." She beams. "Coffee's on me today."

Aenion

First Post
Thessaly's question snaps Morrigan out of her revery, she shakes her head slightly, "I'm sorry. Coffee would be nice, thank you." The girl intrigued her, especially the ancient death she sensed about her.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shayuri said:
"So!" Thessaly blurts, a little uncomfortably at Morrigan fixedly staring at Bell. "How about that coffee? Everyone tell me what you want and I'll go grab it." She beams. "Coffee's on me today."
“Oh don’t go by yourself, lets all go together?” she says averting her gaze from Morrigan, “You are coming too right Daniel? I mean the shop can stand to be closed for just a little while right?”

Assuming Morrigan continues her Interconnections spell she gets no successes on three dice.

Cymbeline walks to the door and just as she opens it, a man pulls the door open, the store bell ringing. He pauses in the door and looks back and forth and walks inside. Daniel recognizes this man, a Sentinel of the Consilium. He is of a thick muscular build with a noticeable stomach, jeans, and a flannel shirt. He wears a John Deere baseball cap and has long thick sideburns and a mustache. This man looks like a linebacker and a trucker all rolled up into one big thick ropy ball.

Daniel does not know much about this man except that he is the Herald from the Arrows and goes by the name of Crash. Crash grins, walking in and tipping his hat to the ladies, “Hate t’be botherin yah, and I hate t’be intruding; but I be here on business.”

Cymbeline pauses not sure what to say.

Shayuri

First Post
All smiles, Thessaly cruises forward to greet him.

"It's no bother and you're certainly not intruding," she assures him. "This is a store after all. We were just about to take a break, but I can certainly help you."

She looks at the others and says, "If you want, you can all go ahead. I'll catch right up."

Then back to the man. "Now...what can I help you with?"

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Cymbeline, this is for you. He opens a drawer and gives her the booklet on dream meditations. "It should help you figure something out of your dreams. It sure helped me a lot. Just give it a try. And of course I have time for a coffee with you. If I didn't I would make it. It's been a slow day anyway." He smiles warmly at the beautiful young woman.

He grabs the bookstore keys, but as the head out, Crash makes his entrance. "Good evening, Crash. I was kind of expecting you to show up. Tess, it's all right, we'll just wait for you outside."

As Bell turns to go out he makes a gesture like he's shooting an arrow at Morrigan and winks at her.

Aenion

First Post
Morrigan rolls her eyes as the burly bumpkin strolls in, Did I end up in some sort of cheesy American sitcom or something? What am I doing in this backwards little town? when Daniel signals to her, she nods, "I'll be along shortly," she says to Daniel and Bell.

ooc: she'll give up on the spell, fate obviously doesn't want to reveal its secrets

Tokiwong

First Post
Shayuri said:
She looks at the others and says, "If you want, you can all go ahead. I'll catch right up."

Then back to the man. "Now...what can I help you with?"
Crash listens looking out of place. Daniel and Bell walk outside while Morrigan and Thessaly remain. Crash turns to Morrigan suspiciously, “Thessaly,” he makes a point to use the Shadow name, “I had wanted to talk to you and Daniel about some important business. But I figure you can just fill him in.”

“Who is the stranger?” Crash gestures to Morrigan with his thumb, “This ain’t my normal kind of business so you have to forgive me for being short, and tresspassin… but it ain’t like you set up the proper fences. Which is another matter altogether.”

Daniel

Cymbeline follows Daniel outside looking at the brochure curiously. She smiles nervously, “Oh they are just dreams, they don’t really mean anything. But thank you, I really appreciate it that is very sweet of you. I never really try to think about them… the dreams… they just kind of have always been there. I guess they make me feel like there is something important that I need to do… a sense that I am meant for something really big.”

Cymbeline shakes her head still reading the brochure, “But I don’t want to bore you with that. By the way, that girl Morrigan was looking at me really weird, she was sort of creeping me out… is she always like that?”

Shayuri

First Post
"Crash is it?" Thessaly asks. She offers her hand. "This is Morrigan, a new friend of mine. She's the...apprentice, I guess, of a friend of Winnie's. And you've nothing to worry about, Crash. Coming in the store is hardly trespassing." Thess grins. "If it was, I'd never get any business done at all!"

"So what's the news? I'll tell Daniel as soon as Morrigan and me hook up with him."

Shayuri

First Post
"Crash is it?" Thessaly asks. She offers her hand. "This is Morrigan, a new friend of mine. She's the...apprentice, I guess, of a friend of Winnie's. And you've nothing to worry about, Crash. Coming in the store is hardly trespassing." Thess grins. "If it was, I'd never get any business done at all!"

"So what's the business? I'll tell Daniel as soon as Morrigan and me hook up with him."

Aenion

First Post
"Nice to meet you Crash," Morrigan replies politely to the boorish man, her pale eyes boring into his, "I guess I'm the banner warden of this cabal. We will look into setting up the proper wards soon enough," taking the criticism personally, he was right, it should have been the first thing she'd done, but that didn't mean she had to like taking it from the likes of him. Besides she had only arrived yesterday, she was already glad Thessaly and Daniel had accepted her.

Remove ads