Mage: The Awakening PbP - Nemesis

Lichtenhart

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Cymbeline follows Daniel outside looking at the brochure curiously. She smiles nervously, “Oh they are just dreams, they don’t really mean anything. But thank you, I really appreciate it that is very sweet of you. I never really try to think about them… the dreams… they just kind of have always been there. I guess they make me feel like there is something important that I need to do… a sense that I am meant for something really big.”

Cymbeline shakes her head still reading the brochure, “But I don’t want to bore you with that. By the way, that girl Morrigan was looking at me really weird, she was sort of creeping me out… is she always like that?”

"It's not really a guide to decipher a dream's meaning. It's more a collection of suggestion on how to make your dreams more intense, so you can remember them better and understand what they mean to you. They are often a message we send ourselves. But who's telling that you aren't really meant for something great?" he smiles at her.

"Morrigan... I'm afraid she can be a little creepy at times but she means no offense or harm, really. She was just curious about you probably."

Tokiwong

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
"It's not really a guide to decipher a dream's meaning. It's more a collection of suggestion on how to make your dreams more intense, so you can remember them better and understand what they mean to you. They are often a message we send ourselves. But who's telling that you aren't really meant for something great?" he smiles at her.
“Oh,” she says softly, “that is interesting. Have you tried this yourself?”
Lichtenhart said:
"Morrigan... I'm afraid she can be a little creepy at times but she means no offense or harm, really. She was just curious about you probably."
“I am sorry no offense meant, she seems interesting just very intense. It was like she was looking into my soul or something how intense she was staring… she seems like she could be really scary if she wanted to be,” she slips the pamphlet into her backpack, “Do you think we should meet them at the coffee shop, or wait for them?”

Cymbeline pauses as if thinking, “I have to ask you a question the last time I was here, I could have sword I saw Allison’s grandmother, but if that is so, does that mean like the bookstore is haunted? I mean as creepy as that sounds, do you really think there are like ghosts and stuff?”

Thessaly and Morrigan

Crash shakes Thessaly’s hand replying, “Well that is why I am here I reckon. Y’see the Consilium figures that if you are going to claim this as your sanctum you ought to make the proper boundaries, declare your cabal of sorts, y’know become part f the Consilium proper. I mean Winnie was solitaire but she still followed the rules, far as I know.”

He then turns to Morrigan, “A Banner Warden eh? Well who is your master, mine is Burning Rose; best damn mage I ever met. About as wise as they come, tough as nails, and knows how to handle the right kind of business; Crash, Disciple of Second Degree Master Burning Rose, Sentinel of the James Cove Consilium; if you want to be formal like.”

Aenion

First Post
"Morrigan, disciple of enlightened adept Krishna," Morrigan introduces herself properly, she looks at Thessaly, "I guess we should discuss this with Daniel? I'm not quite sure how to go about this myself to be honest."

Shayuri

First Post
Thessaly nods. "Yeah...I think Daniel was going to bring this up soon anyway. We'll talk to him about it later tonight." She looks at the huge man and asks, "Er...who should we tell, once we get our act together? Are there...forms to fill out or anything?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
"Morrigan, disciple of enlightened adept Krishna," Morrigan introduces herself properly, she looks at Thessaly, "I guess we should discuss this with Daniel? I'm not quite sure how to go about this myself to be honest."
“Enlightened Adept,” Crash seems impressed, “well darling, I have to say that your Master is one to be respected as well. And to be honest this is ain’t my kind of job, but the Herald is on business so I get stuck with some grunt work. Ain’t like you folks been getting into trouble round these parts right?”

Crash laughs and then turns his gaze on Thessaly, “Well forms, not that I know of, but I know that the Consilium would like to see you formally present yourself and your cabal, if you decide to go that route this week. Then set about to setting your territory what great rights you will follow… the usual…”

Shayuri

First Post
"Right...the usual," Thessaly echoes with a vague nod. "Okay. Morrigan and me will bring it up with Daniel. I'm sure between him and Morrigan, we can get what you need ready by the end of the week. Thanks for checking in on us in the meantime."

She smiles and shrugs into her jacket. "Want some coffee?"

Aenion

First Post
Morrigan nods at Crash, "He is a wise man," she states plainly, pride was one of Krishna's pet peeves, "I don't intend on getting into trouble anytime soon either," she nods at Thessaly, "We should be able to get everything sorted out by the end of the week," she grabs her coat, she was yearning for a smoke.

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
Morrigan nods at Crash, "He is a wise man," she states plainly, pride was one of Krishna's pet peeves, "I don't intend on getting into trouble anytime soon either," she nods at Thessaly, "We should be able to get everything sorted out by the end of the week," she grabs her coat, she was yearning for a smoke.
Crash nods, "Well that is all I needed to say, the Hierarch would like to see you and your cabal on Saturday at the meeting, see yah then."

Crash waves as he leaves.

Shayuri

First Post
Thessaly returns the wave, and gives Morrigan a bemused look.

"I never thought being a magician would be so much...work," she confesses with a little laugh. "All these orders and paths and rules and things...maybe I should close the shop for a couple of days and just get everything in order."

She sighs. "Anyway...lets go meet the others. I could really USE a coffee about now."

Thess gathers up the store keys and closed sign, preparing to leave.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Tokiwong said:
“Oh,” she says softly, “that is interesting. Have you tried this yourself?”

Yes. It takes a little to get used to it, but it did give me a degree of... clarity. My dreams seem more intense now, or at least they are easier to remember. You see, when we dream we use some parts of our brain that we don't normally use whwn we're awake. Sometimes, hidden within a dream, there's a message for us, a clue, something that we haven't been able to pick up with our day minds. And if we pay attention to our dreams, we could find some of the answers we are looking for."
Daniel things about it for a moment.
"What if they were right, and you really were meant for something big? Are you happy with your life as it is?"

“I am sorry no offense meant, she seems interesting just very intense. It was like she was looking into my soul or something how intense she was staring… she seems like she could be really scary if she wanted to be,” she slips the pamphlet into her backpack, “Do you think we should meet them at the coffee shop, or wait for them?”

Daniel takes a look through the window.
"I don't know. Let's give them another minute or two, then let's go. They'll catch up later."

Cymbeline pauses as if thinking, “I have to ask you a question the last time I was here, I could have sword I saw Allison’s grandmother, but if that is so, does that mean like the bookstore is haunted? I mean as creepy as that sounds, do you really think there are like ghosts and stuff?”

"I think... that during our lives we commit ourselves to a lot of things. The people we love, the places we live or work in, the projects we undertake. Unless we can somehow see it coming, death comes for all as a surprise. It's like suddenly having to set off for a long travel, and little time to make our bags. I think it's quite likely we forget to take something, or to ask something to our friends that stay. So, we just come back for a little while and grab the tootbrush we were leaving behind.
Do I think there are ghosts and stuff. Maybe. But Winnie was too nice for me to think she would haunt the bookstore. No, I think she simply left something behind, or forgot to settle something. She probably meant to tiptoe in, not to disturb, but you noticed her anyway. You are quite perceptive."

Remove ads